Statler and Waldorf Puppets

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hello all, I am posting this only because I am in need of money.
I have a set of statler and waldorf puppets that most of you have seen.
I am selling them to the first person that Pm's me sayign they are interested.
I need the money soon, so if you cant pay within a week please do not attempt to purchase them.

I am asking $800 plus shipping.

I know I am not supposed to sell these guys due to copyrights but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I am linking a couple of pics , if you have more info you can ask.

I know these guys will be taken care of and enjoyed with someone from here.

Merry Christmas

Randy

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/rtgentry/6f_1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/rtgentry/74_1.jpg

rtgentry

Reaction score
Okay seems that there is a buyer. IF anyone else want to up the bid I need to know now! Next bid is 950$ plus shipping

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
You know, the great thing about all the Muppet knock-offs that are floating around this holiday season is that there are enough "official" muppet performers to use them.

I hope Disney is paying attention. Why the heck should they bother with the Creature Shop?

[joke.]

Seriously - great looking puppets. Too bad selling them is illegal.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I will wait untill morning to put a gone on there .... I do not know if the person who has asked to purchase them is a muppet central member, they may not even want to be known. see you in the morning

rtgentry

Reaction score
GONE, they are sold as of now. IF the buyer does not end of paying then I will repost. Thanks for those who were interested.

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
Dude - Not cool.

Seriously.

If the MHC finds out that Muppet Central has become a "bootleg Muppet eBay" it's gonna get shut down. I don't know why Phillip Chapman didn't close this thread and bounce you.

Your puppets look great. If only you could use your power for good, rather than for evil.

-- Scraps.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Not to sound harsh, but the justification "I am posting this only because I am in need of money," is up there with "I am only robbing this store because I am in need of money."

In addition to breaking copyright laws (which is ultimately up to Disney to enforce) you're also breaking the MC site policy against sales like this rtgentry. I am very sorry to hear you're having a rough time financially during the holidays, but there are lots of cash-strapped puppet builders out there who respect copyright law and don't sell puppets based on the Muppets.

I agree with Scraps, you build great looking puppets. Why not just do original work and sell those instead?

rtgentry

Reaction score
For one , I did not build them, Two a mc member did not buy it , it was someone who bid on them in a prior auction with ebay. Three , i did not know it was against any mc policy to list this here.

Buck, chill out. Its not different then all these post about muppet replicas out on ebay. By posting them it offers anyone here to bid and buy.