Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

unclematt

Reaction score
The Bobo stuff was the first time I have laughed out loud during any of them.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm so done with my negative comments on :boo: & :sleep: , they're just not even close to entertaining let alone funny.

However; Bill Baretta is my absolute new favorite performer! Rowlf, Pepe, BoBo... this guy is FAB-U-LOUS! And the savior of these performances.

jaap

Reaction score
The Bobo star wars feature was the best I've seen from the 'balcony'!

Especially the R2D2 impression was impossible!

Jaap

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobo seems a good charcter to tryout other parts,somehow. Remember how in VMC he was trying out the part of Santa Clause (in the deleted scenes) but couldn't read teh word, "Ho."

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
New one as of yesterday, with more Pepe interview tomfoolery, from the premiere of Flightplan.

BEAR

Reaction score
The new one is good. I think they picked on the positive feedback from the last time Pepe did on location interviews. It is hilarious. It makes me think of the Triumph bits only funnier and not as insulting and crude. His reactions were so hilarious in this one when that guy whispered stuff in his ear and when he got kissed my Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I think that for the next one, S & W should do a little acknowledgement of Jerry Juhl. It would be like a roast, they can make fun of him. It would be awesome.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Totally agree with BEAR on the Jerry Juhl note. They should make some sort of acknowledgement of it, but they shouldn't leave their characters for it.

On a different note, I think these "From the Balcony" things are really teaching me to appreciate Pepe. I used to despise him, but now I just keep laughing at him!

BEAR

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
On a different note, I think these "From the Balcony" things are really teaching me to appreciate Pepe. I used to despise him, but now I just keep laughing at him!

I think he is GREAT at interacting with real people. It just works and I think they get a kick out of what Pepe says to them and stuff.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!! I love these things! This was so much fun. I hope to see some of Bobo on the runway next time, some more of Johnny (with Sal in the background) would be nice, too. And, of course, I'd be happy as a hog at slop time to see more Rowlf!

I love these balcony shorts! They're fun and funny, and I love the Balconisms...they're so TRUE!

"Beautiful people being chased by more beautiful people makes this film UGLY!" I love it!!!