Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

unclematt

Reaction score
Are there supposed to be new segments on Movies.com every Wednesday?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Are there supposed to be new segments on Movies.com every Wednesday?
There is a new episode every two weeks. The date for the "next episode" is listed on the site.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
October 26, 2005.

They're running a survey there, so be sure you tell them and mark that you visit them for the S&W Balcony shows, and as long as they keep that and more Muppety goodness they're the best on the net!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I just watched the newest one. I don't know who played the characters, but they were pretty good. Animal was amazing. He sounded just like Frank! Dr. Teeth wasn't bad, but the characterization was pretty close, so I liked it. I just wish they could use him in more productions. I don't get it: Rowlf and Dr. Teeth worked pretty well for the videos, yet they haven't been used a lot in more major productions. Why is that? Are they afraid we might not like them, or do they find it easier to write for Pepe?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just wanted to add: The voices of the EM Band and Scooter in Muppets Wizard of Oz were AWESOME!! Whoever did those voices need to do them forever. :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
According to the site there should be a new Statler and Waldorf today... maybe later it'll be up! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
Well so much for downloading the From the Balcony episodes. They just did a major overhaul of the Statler and Waldorf section, it's now in Flash. :smirk:
Puke.

I loved the old logo and drawing of Statler and Waldorf! I only have half of the image saved, does anyone have the whole picture saved?

I had planned to print-out a poster for my Backstage set but never got around to it.

:cry:
Anthony