Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
This was a lot of fun!

My favorites:

- Buffering freeze right after they said "Balconism" the first time, 10 seconds later they continued (guess this one will be exclusive to me huh?)

- The Nip/Tuck joke, HIGH-larious.

- The Weather Guy talking about Section D (that's me at the last 3 movies I've seen at the theatre)

- Statlers joke about Rumsfields exit strategy, hee.

- And of course, the dancing, specially when they wiggled their heads and rose their hands during the head-bang, classic.

Great job MHC! Bring on the penguins next!

FISH'N'WOLFE said:
No, sorry. :frown: I checked my Henson picture folder. Thought I did have it.
S'cool man, thanks for the pic you did have! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OMG!!!!! THAT DANCE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was amazing! Oh, I need to catchmy breath...Ok, now, I loved S&W, but I can't say I liked the Weather Guy at all. He was just plain bad. I really wanted to see a more famous Muppet but...Oh well, great ep. Statler and Waldorf! Keep it up!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, me likes! The balconism is HILARIOUS!!!!! Because I was so completely thinking as they explained it, "Guys, you can't talk. You're Muppets. You do that all the time." And then they did it! And it was so AWESOME!!!!!!!!! And then just the actual, like how they were dancing... I love it!

And as for Weather Guy. Now at first I was like, what, no familiar face? And then I thought, wait. It's sort of a familiar face... it's a whatnot. How long has it been since we've seen a whatnot in the spotlight, instead of just, "ooh throw someone in there to take up screen space." And you know what? He's funny! So I say, let's give the Weather Guy a round of applause.

unclematt

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Oh, me likes! The balconism is HILARIOUS!!!!! Because I was so completely thinking as they explained it, "Guys, you can't talk. You're Muppets. You do that all the time." And then they did it! And it was so AWESOME!!!!!!!!! And then just the actual, like how they were dancing... I love it!

And as for Weather Guy. Now at first I was like, what, no familiar face? And then I thought, wait. It's sort of a familiar face... it's a whatnot. How long has it been since we've seen a whatnot in the spotlight, instead of just, "ooh throw someone in there to take up screen space." And you know what? He's funny! So I say, let's give the Weather Guy a round of applause.
I gotta agree it is good to see a whatnot.

beaker

Reaction score
I noticed the first episodes relied heavily on more 'edgy' humor which I love...now they are more quaint, which can be ok. I like this episode much better than the last one...I guess I'm more used to the new S&W performers. That, and I kind of dug the Weather guy. Reminded me of those generic business men muppets from those 80's business meeting tapes. I wonder who these two new performers also do?

jediX

Reaction score
Boy was this a pleasant surprise... the writing was MUCH better than any previous episode and its starting to lose that "new and weird" feel and starting to get the good old "nothing but sarcasm" S&W feel back. I totally loved the new episode -- definately a 9 out of 10.

MWoO

Reaction score
I hate to say this, but these guys are better at being Statler and Waldrf than Steve and Dave are.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
i think it was Steve doing waldorf and Dr Teeth in that one.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
For those of us that have been following S&W from week 1, they sure made it tough to capture week # 10.

I was looking at the source code of the site to try and capture this week's S&W and it's tough. I was only able to find the ending URL not the true beginning URL.

The ending is:
STREAMURL= "14279/Stat_Wald_Ep10_10_28_05_hi.flv"
STREAMURL_LOW= "14279/Stat_Wald_Ep10_10_28_05_lo.flv"

FLV is the extention for Macromedia Flash Player. If we were ever able to capture this for home viewing we would need to download a free FLV Player (which there are some to download online).

However Java hides the the true URL very well.

It might actually be streaming from hitbox.com, but can't be sure.

oh well....:smirk:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I liked this one a lot. The weather guy skit, I thought, was very clever. And S&W got off so many good lines (especially the "exit strategy" one). I laughed out loud. Anyway, good show--bring on more!