Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

unclematt

Reaction score
I was unable to watch the halloween episode. Is someone able to help me?

rtgentry

Reaction score
I tried last night and I also could not get it to work. Who has a downloaded copy? Please help us

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Here's the direct link to download the Halloween S&W from Mr. Tarleton's website. Remember it's over 12 MB to download.

http://davidtarleton.com.nyud.net:8090/movies/SWHalloween.mov

I have noticed that it does stop at times (maybe due to heavy traffic from others downloading). If it stops, you have to start again from the beginning.

I suggest downloading with Download Accelerator
http://www.download.com/Download-Ac...157.html?part=dl-DownloadA&subj=dl&tag=button

It downloads fine using Download Accelerator.

Or right click on the David Tarleton link above and select "Save Target as" to save it to a folder on your computer...but it might stop probably due to online congestion or problems on his site.

Don't forget, to view it you need QuickTime installed.

Kynan Barker

Reaction score
This goes to show we can't trust Muppets Holding Company.

MHC's Martin Baker told Jim Hill that the "core group of performers will still get the high profile jobs. The TV shows, the movie work. This new group of performers ... will only get the secondary jobs. When Kermit needs to appear at the opening of a mall or in a new show at the theme parks." (http://www.jimhillmedia.com/article.php?id=1643)

That was in September. One month later, MHC is releasing fake Statler and Waldorf clips (NOT performed by Muppeteers Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire, but by sham understudies) to TV networks for broadcast all over the country.

Join in the protest: www.savethemuppets.com

Kynan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! The Halooween special clipos are Very good. Statler is dead on for most of it, especialy his laugh!

Waldorf isn't entirely there yet, but!!! He no longer sounds like Gonzo, so I like him much more. And altogether, they were funny and topical.

I liked the jokes too! "Now that would be dark water..."

EDIT: On a second vewing, Waldorf does the scrunchy thing with his face!!!

rtgentry

Reaction score
That was in September. One month later, MHC is releasing fake Statler and Waldorf clips (NOT performed by Muppeteers Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire, but by sham understudies) to TV networks for broadcast all over the country.

Hey everyone seems to like them better. I know I do. I laughed really hard and the voices are better the Dave and Steve. I still like dave and steve. But these guys are really good also.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I can't seem to get to the site to download....

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
I can't seem to get to the site to download....
It's a picky site, try at different times during the day and it will eventually download.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
I'm sure we all appreciate that the editor of S&W 'From The Balcony' David Tarleton has posted this special Halloween clip on his site. But to be fair to Mr. Tarleton, we don't want him to get in trouble with Disney for being a nice guy and having shared with us this clip. Should he remove the clip to protect himself and his job, I am in favor of him doing so. And I thank him for having shared the clip and to GelflingWaldo for telling us about it.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Kynan Barker said:
This goes to show we can't trust Muppets Holding Company.

MHC's Martin Baker told Jim Hill that the "core group of performers will still get the high profile jobs. The TV shows, the movie work. This new group of performers ... will only get the secondary jobs. When Kermit needs to appear at the opening of a mall or in a new show at the theme parks." (http://www.jimhillmedia.com/article.php?id=1643)

Join in the protest: www.savethemuppets.com

Kynan
Ideas, concepts, strategy and performers will continue to change as the new management explores the strength and weaknesses of many performers.

If you've ever been employed by a company that has been taken over, it's a bit of a shock for many who thought their jobs were safe and then they were let go.