Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

beaker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Hey, I am a girl, and I think Star Wars, Star Trek, LOTR, etc. completely pwn. (But Uncle Owen, I was going to go to the tachi station and pick up power converters!) And geeks rock. Especially cool geeks. I was at a comic book store today and everyone there were cool nerds. It made me jealous. But they had SO MANY MUPPET FIGURES... it was drool worthy. But I'll talk about that somewhere else later./QUOTE]

Ha, Star Wars Gangsta Rap is great. Oh I revel in my geekhood, and encourage everyone to nourish their inner geek. Thankfully in 2005 geekdom is more accepted, heck practically streamlined and mass marketed.

Tho yesterday I was at the big local comic shop...it was funny seeing grown college guys arguing over D&D and comic book characters, almost with this zealot like passion. As much as I like some older comics, anime, gaming...I don't think I felt a comradery with this sort of geeking out.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beaker, that arguing over characters carries on into the 30's, 40's, and further. Nuts, ain't it?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I always thought collecting My Little Pony was dorky but when I went to the national convention this year, I found that everyone there was married but me! (I had my boyfriend with me, though, so, HA!)

rexcrk

Reaction score
There's a new one where they give out their "Balcy Awards" and it's pretty funny!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I liked it... I really wish I knew how to save these to my computer... I also like that it is fairly frequent and on time.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Are they on a greenscreen for the balcy awards episode(which is really funny)? Something looks off and I can't tell just what.

BEAR

Reaction score
I watched the Balcys and it was good, but was this From the Balcony show a summer only thing? That is what their closing comments sort of implied.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This was TOO funny!! I LOVE this stuff. Pepe on the street talking to people is great! THIS IS GOOD STUFF!!

Keep goin', Movies.com!!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
BEAR said:
...was this From the Balcony show a summer only thing? That is what their closing comments sort of implied.
No, the next episode is planned for September 14. They were just stating that the big summer movie season is over, not their show.

P.S. - I agree, THIS IS GOOD STUFF!!!