Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter dead at 46

Beauregard

Reaction score
The thing I see is...ultimatly, he knew the risks and he took them. He lived his life to the fullest he could, and he died diving into nature. He made a choice to do that, and he knew his adventures could end his life, yet he took them. I'd be proud if I could be looked on as someone who did that...

May he rest in peace.

Robin

Reaction score
I help zoologist Jarod Miller and I've hanled the same python scene being held by Steve on the fox news web site (I'm holding it on the Racheal Ray Show coming up)... Wild animals are unpredictable! It is Dangerous and if you know what you're doing it's less dangerous... But it is never 100% safe!!!! God bless Steve and his family... this is very sad!

wes

Reaction score
I built a puppet of Steve and use his voice and mannerism for a Church in Atlanta a few years back. He was a Great man and Awesome Charactor!

God Rest his soul and suply the family with Mercy and grace.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
RIP Steve Irwin

Steve Irwin was 44,not 46; just a correction.Was shocked to see his death posted on CNN.com first thing on the computer.Too young to die.Had an exuberant personality,lived his life as he knew how to.

RIP Steve Irwin.:cry:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
When I got online I saw the newsflash first thing! I cant belive it. Thats so sad.

R.I.P Steve Irwin

Java

Reaction score
My thoughts and wishes go out to his family.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:cry: Such a tragedy. I hope he rests in peace:sympathy:

A sudden shock. You're never prepared for these sort of things:cry:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Blimie I heard this from a friend of mine who lives in AU. He was too young to have died way too young. He was an amazeing person. He will be greatly mised that's for sure.