Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I can see Hogthrob being performed by Bill Barreta. Well one of them has done it because they performed a pigs in space sketch at the Hollywood bowl

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ugg I really hope that that is not a complete accurate report on recasting. I was hoping that out of some respect to Steve they would not have recasted Rizzo. He created, built and worker Rizzo from the very beginning.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Ugg I really hope that that is not a complete accurate report on recasting. I was hoping that out of some respect to Steve they would not have recasted Rizzo. He created, built and worker Rizzo from the very beginning.
It's a tough situation. Steve doesn't "own" Rizzo, and we all know that, but I understand where you're coming from. He has become such an established character (even more so in the TV series) that it would be odd to retire him right after they brought him back. Because of that, I am sure Rizzo will be recasted, and be back in the spotlight in a little while.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's a tough situation. Steve doesn't "own" Rizzo, and we all know that, but I understand where you're coming from. He has become such an established character (even more so in the TV series) that it would be odd to retire him right after they brought him back. Because of that, I am sure Rizzo will be recasted, and be back in the spotlight in a little while.
Well he may not own him out right, but he sure did create and bulid him. I mean surly that has to count for something.