Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Censored

Reaction score
I know like when Jim died they retired Rowlf for 6 Years but he made silent appearances and i do agree the same should be done with Rizzo for a few years
And yet they recast Kermit right after his death. Rowlf was more Jim's character than Kermit?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why must we argue about this??? We do not know if any of this is true. Why not wait till the first concert and see what folks say.

Censored

Reaction score
Why must we argue about this??? We do not know if any of this is true. Why not wait till the first concert and see what folks say.
In any case, it would be highly unusual for a company to ask permission to use a character to which they have the complete legal rights to. I'm sure Steve knew how that worked going in.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Since you asked: It means that you can't expect Disney to ask Steve permission to use a character that they already own when he's bad mouthing them on his blog every day.
Ok well may I ask have you actually read any of his blog posts? He has not"bad mouthed" Disney, and he dose not post everyday. Steve has simply stated what has gone on since day one of Disney buying the Muppets. He and the other prefomers have stood up for the entegarty of the Muppets and there core values. If that is bad mouthing Disney then call him guilty and all the other prefomers as well.

Censored

Reaction score
Ok well may I ask have you actually read any of his blog posts? He has not"bad mouthed" Disney, and he dose not post everyday. Steve has simply stated what has gone on since day one of Disney buying the Muppets. He and the other prefomers have stood up for the entegarty of the Muppets and there core values. If that is bad mouthing Disney then call him guilty and all the other prefomers as well.
Whatever you want to call it, it's not very likely that Disney would extend a courtesy copyright to him at this point.