1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bandit, Jun 7, 2012.

1. heralde Well-Known Member

Ms. Heralde, but thanks, glad you liked. :)
  2. bandit Well-Known Member

GAH! Y-you're joking!? How did I miss -that-!?

Well now I feel -really- dumb. @_@
  3. heralde Well-Known Member

I don't think so...of course I could be wrong, lol. Wow yet another gender confusion discussion on here, lol.

No reason to feel dumb; I'm not offended. :)
  4. bandit Well-Known Member

Hah! Well, I'm usually pretty good about picking up on stuff things like that...and we've spoken at length before too. Oh well.

Hah! It's okay. A lot of people take me for a guy online too. :confused:; Go fig.
  5. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Only 47 days to the Olympics! Yaaaaay! I can't wait, I can't wait!

I am really looking forward to the opening and closing ceremonies.
    bandit likes this.
  6. bandit Well-Known Member

WOOHOO! THAT'S the spirit, Vincent! That's what I'm saying! ^_^

Any events for sure you know you wanna catch?
  7. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Anything that my country participates in. Go, Taiwan! (or more formally, Chinese Taipei)
  8. bandit Well-Known Member

Oho! I see, I see. Well, that makes sense! Well, I can get pretty gung ho about my teams and events but it's not always based on my country.

I mean, sure I was born here in --- Well in Cali-- but mom's family is from Spain but she was born in Peru, dad's family comes from Ireland. So I'm all over the place.

We'll have to pick an event to keep tabs on. My people vs your people. Bwaahaha
  9. bandit Well-Known Member

What the--?!? ARGH!
    I just watched Ireland get completely obliterated by Croatia in the Europa Cup. They were -so- bad today....SO off their games. Where was their game plan? They didn't look at all organized.
    The Croatians moved like a machine and they all seemed to automatically fall into place no matter where the ball was in play. They knew where to be and how to get open and their defense was unbelievably tight.
    But no. Ireland had to bumble around the field and look lost every time they got possession. GRRR
    There were a couple of standout guys there who really did give it their all but for the most part, they were not working well as a unit. Croatia deserved the win.
  10. bandit Well-Known Member

Ooo!! *_* Olympic trials!
    Well, actually, its the competition to GET to the Olympic trials. Woohoo! GO GYMNASTS!
  11. bandit Well-Known Member

HOLY COW!!!! Is anyone watching the game between England and Sweden on the Europa Cup!? It is simply AMAZING!!! What sportsmanship! What goals! Both teams are on fire! *_* I'm about to fly off my couch! GO GO GO!!!

Welbeck! Welbeck! Welbeck! MAN, These guys can PLAY!
  12. bandit Well-Known Member

Who knows if you guys are watching Europa Cup or not but -I AM- and today was...yes...a lame game but a SWEET VICTORY!! TAKE THAT PORTUGAL!!!! HAH! That's what you get for having a JERK on your team! Cry, Ronaldo! CRY! SUFFER! Whatever you did wasn't enough. You LOST! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

Nice goin, Spain! WOOHOO!
  13. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Countdown: 30 days
  14. bandit Well-Known Member

Oooo! Vinny, you are absolutely RIGHT! *_*
    I'm so pumped up about this!
  15. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Vinny? First time I heard of such a nickname (possibly the first time I had a nickname).
    Something I forgot to add in my last post: "Yaaaaaaay!"
  16. Hubert Well-Known Member

She just apparently shortens everyone's name and/or usernames when she's excited.

I'd just hate to see what she'd do if someone already used a nickname... :)
  17. bandit Well-Known Member

Hahahaha! Very astute, Hubert! Yours is the only one that gets longer. Blunderbrain. I could say Hu but....naw.
    I like the way Vinny sounds.
    mo likes this.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Muppets/Olympics

19. mo Well-Known Member

my family just got tickets! can't remember what for....but we got tickets!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  20. bandit Well-Known Member

Ohhhh rats and double rats! First, I cant see videos from work....so grrr...and second...I WANNA GO!! Mo! You lucky bum. You better take loads of pictures and tell me...well US all about it! I MEAN it! I am actually pretty excited for you, despite my bellyaching.
    mo likes this.