Super Bowl XLI

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Superbowl!

Go Bears!

The Colts left my state to go to Indianapolis.I like the Colts too,but I'm rooting for Da Bears.LOL:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Man, slim pickin's on the commercials. I liked the two gorillas, but the "But he's got Budweiser" commercial with the axe guy cracked me up. When the axe guy says, "But he's got a chainsaw!" I laughed. Too bad the other commercials weren't as good.

And where were our friends The Muppets?? I've gotten spoiled the past few years, I suppose, but I sure did miss 'em.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
the "But he's got Budweiser" commercial with the axe guy cracked me up. When the axe guy says, "But he's got a chainsaw!" I laughed.
I did too, that was so funny! Lol

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I was so disappointed with the commercials, it's the only reason I watch the game! I pretty much only laughed at the Bud commercials, the rest were just ok and is it just me or were there alot of ads for CBS programming?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Why yes bath. even though I whached three of twelve hous of the puppy bowl instead. But it is a opportunity for CBS to gloat...er, showcast their programming. Yeah, that's the ticket...:big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Eh, the commercials were alright, the fan-made commercials were pretty cool though, I think that this is going to be a huge thing now, how many more companies do you think'll actually try this now? I think that more companies and more people will get a chance to express their creativity through companies asking us what we wanna see in a commercial. That and it saves them money. It's a win-win, it saves them money from hiring pros to do this, and it gets the director notoriety. Not to mention the actors and actresses(ya never know, it could be a hit and they could end up famous)

Daniel