Super Bowl XLI

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
Da Bears vs. The Colts... could it get any more exciting than that? The Colts/Patriots game was absolutely incredible! So, any thoughts, comments, predictions on what is surely to be one of the greatest Super Bowls ever?

MGov

Reaction score
Bears 36 - Colts 27

I have no voice left today and froze my *** off but it was incredible!!!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Normally I'm not interested in the Super Bowl, but since Indiana(my home state) will be there I'm hooked! Just hope they don't have any "wardrope malfunctions".

messyplace

Reaction score
I tried watching the Super Bowl last year..I couldnt get into it all....American Football just seems so boring to me. Suppose you need to support one of the teams or something.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Go Colts!
Seriously, I haven't watched a sports game in my life. But since Indiana is going to the super bowl, that's all everyone is talking about now! My teachers were stopping class to talk about it... all over a silly sports game.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'm going for the Dallas Cowboys. Ya I know they're not in it. I'm still going for them though, except for Terrell Owens.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I was invited to someone's house last night to watch the last two games before the Super Bowl. I've never really watched football, so I asked a friend of mine about it. He described the basics of the game, and told me if I don't care which team wins, always go for the team no one else is rooting for.

So, anyway, I rooted for the Bears, because everyone else was rooting for the Saints. Bears won! :smile:

I rooted for the Colts, because everyone else was rooting for the Patriots. Colts won! :smile:

Needless to say, I have no idea who to root for in the Super Bowl. (but wasn't the Colts/Patriots game awesome??? 6 to 21 at halftime, and Indiana STILL won it! Pretty great for only my second football game. :big_grin: )