Super Bowl XLI

messyplace

Reaction score
MGov said:
Because soccer is just action packed.
It is indeed.

My team won 5-1 over the weekend...and its football. What with it being played with the feet and all that.

Our game flows...whereas whenever I have watched American Football it's just so stop and start stop and start..I just got bored of it really quickly.

Have fun with Beckham over there.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think they're both good exciting sports. I can't watch football (like with the pig skin) for very long to be honest, but I think it's a very American game. And that's good, we don't need to be exactly like the rest of the world. :smile:

messyplace

Reaction score
I often find that people who say "Soccer" is boring, havent ever actually watched a game outside of their area either.

Watch an English Premiership game...or an Italian game..or a Spanish game. That's where the high standards are set, there's very few sports played at such a high level of intensity than that of an EPL game.

I have no problem with American Football though, just from the 4 or 5 games ive seen, ive been left bored. I'd rather watch some NBA or NHL.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
messyplace said:
Watch an English Premiership game...or an Italian game..or a Spanish game. That's where the high standards are set, there's very few sports played at such a high level of intensity than that of an EPL game.
Nah, too violent. :big_grin:

HOCKEY!!! WHOO-HOOO! GO SABRES!... Never seen that either. :embarrassed:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
One time I went to a hockey game and they had a grudge match where two hockey players were beating each other up!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't get the point of watching sports on television? You should be going out and trying the sports yourself, not watching over-payed idiots play the game.

Edit: 150th post!

messyplace

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Am I the only one who doesn't get the point of watching sports on television? You should be going out and trying the sports yourself, not watching over-payed idiots play the game.

Edit: 150th post!
Could do both