• New Orleans Saints

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hemlock

Reaction score
Who do you think will win the big game on February 7, New Orleans or Indianapolis?

Steve

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I added a poll to this thread to help gauge the responses. It should be fun to see who everyone here is routing for.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't care about who wins, I'm always into the pwnsome new commercials of the year.

I doubt anything can compare to the epicness of Nannerpus from last year.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Could we add a "Couldn't Care Less" option? :stick_out_tongue: I really don't follow football and all I really care to know is who wins.

However, I too do enjoy the wacky commercials.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Ill be down in New Orleans for Mardi Gras the weekend after, if they win it will be even more crazy! Its already presidents day/Valentines/Mardi Gras weekend!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I pretty much just watch it for the funny commercials, but I guess I should cheer for New Orleans this year.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'm among those that could care less - i concur that the main reason for tuning in is for the commercials - remember when there was about a three year run of Super Bowl ads with Muppets in them? Those were the days! Unless they show any of the Give a Day ads, looks like this year will be Muppet-less so i'm not marking the day on my calendar.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Football is certainly NOT one of my interests, but I enjoy the Superbowl. We always have a house full of spare boys yelling in the living room - though that is not different from any time there is a football game on; it's just louder and more energy-packed. It is the only time I am domestic-girly... for whatever reason, I enjoy making food for the Superbowl party. There is always more than enough for that aforementioned living room full of boys, and I actually enjoy doing it! I also love to see the commercials - especially when they've included Muppets in the past.

This year I hope the Colts win. It would probably be cooler for the Saints first Superbowl trip if they took it, but I am more of a Colts fan. (and to add to that Superbowl-girliness that comes out of me this time of year, that Peyton Manning is a looker too!) :wink:

APRena

Reaction score
By geography rule, I'm for the Colts. *sigh* I don't know anything about stats and blah, but Nannerpus does indeed pwn. :big_grin: