• New Orleans Saints

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YES! "You can call me Nannerpus, Nannerpus! And guess what?" *Knocks off eye, and tentacle gets caught in the strings* "I love pancakes!"

Have you seen the Asian Nannerpus on YouTube? "You kin coll me Nanna-pusu, Nanna-pusu! Giss whut? I'm a bananananananananana!"

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Aww...C'mon! Why the lack of Saints fans? Who dat? (And that is the first and last time I'll ever say that.)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't care about who wins, I'm always into the pwnsome new commercials of the year.
What does pwnsome mean? Is that even a word?

I think I'm in the minority here, but I could care less about the commercials. I want to watch a football game.

Last week I saw the best football game all season, the Vikings and the Saints, and it was a rockem' dead football game. The game with the Saints and Colts hopefully will be good. If the Colts defense is able to contain Drew Brees and the Saints, then the Saints aren't going to be able to score a bunch of points.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I don't have a particular team in mind so whoever wins is whoever wins.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I voted for the the Saints! I really think they are going to win and they really need the win. Go Saints!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ! !

Last night's Super Bowl broke the record M*A*S*H's finale had for being the most watched program in the history of American television!

I'm MAD now! ! ! :mad: :grouchy: :crazy:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score

Last night's Super Bowl broke the record M*A*S*H's finale had for being the most watched program in the history of American television!

I'm MAD now! ! ! :mad: :grouchy: :crazy:
If it makes any difference, many people watched it just for the commercials.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score

I'm MAD now! ! ! :mad: :grouchy:
That's completely understandable upset-ness. :concern: I agree it is an incredible shame. Eventually SOMEthing was going to break the record, but I guess I'm just not happy that it was just some stinkin sporting event. (That's just my opinion; I'm just not big into sports, but I can see how people can be - my husband included.)