Super GroversMommy

CookieFan

Reaction score
I was just watching one of my SS tapes, and SuperGrover's Mommy is in the Elmo's World for "Family"

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Well gee, that sure makes sense. Scott will be thrilled to hear it, too.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Thanks CookieFan, that helps a lot!

When you said you were looking over your SS tapes, did you mean commercially produced video releases, or episodes you'd taped from TV yourself? The reason I ask is because I think I've got all the EW eps that have been released on DVD documented, but "Family" wasn't in my records. Doesn't sound very likely that it will fit in with the theme of "The Great Outdoors" DVD coming out in June either, but you never know.

Thanks again, I'll be keeping an eye out for a re-run of "Family" on Elmo's World :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I do recall that Suuuuuuu per Grover was on the current Elmo's WOrld "Open and Closed" With Herry Monster....

scarecroe

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen SG on EW 2 or 3 times actually, but I'm still waiting to see him with Super GroversMommy, and now that I know what episode it was I can keep a better eye out for it.

CookieFan

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Thanks CookieFan, that helps a lot!

When you said you were looking over your SS tapes, did you mean commercially produced video releases, or episodes you'd taped from TV yourself?
Just stuff I taped from TV. SS is the only "kiddie show" I can watch without wanting to bang my head against the wall. So I play 6 hour long SS tapes all day & nite to avoid having to watch "Oobi"