Super Muppets II: He's Baaaaaaack!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Hey guys! Good news! Chapter one of the Super Muppets Sequel is ready to go! Here we go:

Chapter 1: The Escape

Our story begins in a town full of colorful characters. Or, more specifically, the city prison of a town full of colorful characters.

On this particular evening, a portly security guard strolled the hallways between the cells containing the city’s worst criminals, scoundrels, and ne’er-do-wells. As he passed through one hallway, he noticed a laundress, with a large cart of laundry in tow, exiting the cell containing one Donald F. Walters, III, former CEO of Walters Bunkers, Inc, and two of his associates. The three of them had been arrested several months previously for nearly wiping out the city with giant robots. There had been a third accomplice, but he had never been found.

As the security guard looked more closely at the laundress, he noticed that her skin looked very green and blobby. She must have a skin condition, he thought.

The guard quickly realized that the laundress would notice him staring, and quickly diverted his gaze.

She pushed the cart past the man. “Good evening, sir,” she said in a sweet, but hoarse voice.

The security guard tipped his uniform hat to the blobby skinned woman. “Good evening, miss,” he replied.

As the woman walked by, the guard heard a sneeze, followed by a “shut up!” He called after the laundress, “is everything all right?”

The laundress turned around. “Oh yes, everything’s just fine, dear,” she rasped, rubbing under her round, pink nose. “Just a little cold.”
The guard raised an eyebrow, but shrugged, and resumed his post.

Once the laundress was out of sight, she pushed the cart down the hallway, out of the building through a back door, off the prison grounds, and into an alley.

“Is the coast clear?” a voice from inside the laundry cart inquired.

The laundress took off her wig and apron to reveal that she was no laundress at all. In fact, “she” was actually Walters’ third accomplice, Mad Monty.

“Yes, sir,” he said in his normal gravelly voice. “You all can come out now.”

Out of the laundry cart emerged Donald F. Walters, III, and his two arrested cohorts (come on, do they need an intro by now?).

“Well done, men,” Walters whispered. “And now that we’re free, it’s time to plot our revenge against those meddling super-powered freaks!”

“Boss, why are you whispering?” Polly asked.

“Because we just broke out of prison, you idiot,” Walters whispered sharply. “And the legal system tends to look down on people who do that and talk about it loudly in public.”

“But why do you want revenge on the Muppets?” Clueless inquired.

“How about how they destroyed my million-dollar robots, took away what could have been my fortune, and ruined my career, for starters?” Walters snapped.

“Oh,” Clueless said.

“How do we do it?” Polly asked.

“Way ahead of you guys,” Monty told them. He ran to the end of the alley. “Come on, I want to introduce you all to some people I’ve met who can help us destroy the Muppets.”

Walters looked skeptical. “And you’re certain we can trust them?”

“Sure we can,” Monty replied. “I put out an ad in the paper, looking for evil geniuses.”

Walters rolled his eyes. “I think that might have been too subtle.”

“Trust me, boss,” Monty assured him, running down the sidewalk. “Wait till you see what we’ve been working on.”

Walters shook his head, but he and the other two followed Monty.

More on the way!:big_grin:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Chapter 2: Summertime is Better with Super Powers

The next day, the residents of the Muppet boarding house were enjoying some mid-summertime fun. Joining them were their good friends Ashley Carter and Ramona Simmons, who were currently on vacation from college.

Ashley stood in the driveway. “Ready, Floyd?” she called to the other side of it.

Floyd stood in front of the garage. “You bet, short stack!” he called back.

Ashley stomped her foot. “Don’t call me ‘short stack’! I already told you!”

Floyd laughed. “You want this hockey rink, or not?”

“I do!” Ashley shouted.

Floyd blew his icy breath onto the driveway. Soon, the entire blacktop was covered in a thick sheet of ice.

Ashley was filled with glee. “Thanks, dude!” She pulled her ice skates on and chased her puck down the driveway.

“Don’t mention it, short stack!” Floyd laughed. His chuckling was cut short as Ashley hit her hockey puck upside his head.

Meanwhile, in the backyard, Ramona was taking a dip in the hot tub, as Pepe the Prawn came in to join her.

“Hello, Ramona,” he said flirtatiously.

Ramona sighed. “Hi, Pepe.” She decided she would be nice, as long as he didn’t try anything.

Just then, a shout filled the air. “Skeeter, that’s cheating!”

Ramona turned around. “What’s going on, guys?”

An orange cheetah and orange falcon, both wearing glasses, approached the hot tub.

The cheetah morphed into Scooter. “We were having a shape-shifting foot race, and Skeeter keeps turning into birds!” he complained.

The falcon morphed back into Scooter’s twin sister, Skeeter. “We didn’t agree on a rule against turning into birds!” she replied.

“It’s a foot race!” Scooter told her. “Birds can fly! It’s cheating!”

“Is not!”
“Is too!”

Ramona rolled her eyes. “Can’t you guys have one foot race without- Pepe, is that your hand on my knee?!” She turned around to glare at the prawn.

Pepe chuckled nervously and unwound his elastic arm from around Ramona’s leg.

Just then, Fozzie Bear ran out the back door into the yard. “Everyone!” he called. “Kermit needs to see everyone in the living room right now.”

Ramona climbed out of the hot tub and pulled on a towel. “What’s the matter?” she inquired.

Fozzie shrugged. “He said it was an emergency.”

Everyone outside stopped what they were doing and followed him into the boarding house and to the living room, where most of the other Muppets were already loudly chattering to one another as Kermit the Frog tried to get all of their attention.

“Guys...could I have everyone’s attention?” Kermit said calmly. “Everyone...” But everyone just kept chattering right over him.

Ashley tapped his shoulder. “Kermit, may I?” she asked.

Kermit sighed. “Please.”

Ashley took a breath. “SHUT UP!” she shouted.

Instant silence. Well, almost.

“So I said to him ‘look, pal, I want those pictures back,’ and he,” Janice started to say, until she realized everyone was staring at her. “Oh.” She turned invisible, embarrassed.

Ashley rolled her eyes, but smiled at Kermit. “All yours, man,” she said, sitting down.

Kermit scrunched up his face. “Thank you,” he said. He turned to face everybody. “Guys, I just got some disturbing news.” He picked up a local newspaper and opened it up to page 9. “Walters just broke out of jail!”

Gasps filled the air.

“You mean that guy who tried to destroy the city?” Gonzo asked.

Rizzo sat on the couch next to him. “How many guys named ‘Walters’ do you know?”

“Well....,”Gonzo started.
“Who are in jail?”
“Oh. Just one, I guess.”

Miss Piggy shook her head. “This is serious, you idiots,” she said sharply to them. To Kermit, she suggested. “Dear, why don’t we just hunt him down and turn him in?”

“Yeah, we’ve still got our powers,” Rowlf agreed. “We could catch him easy.”

Kermit shook his head. “He’s probably not going to try anything, in order to keep a low profile,” he insisted. “ And the cops are searching for him in the area. But you guys should be careful, just in case.”

Everyone agreed. Then they all dispersed and went about their day as usual. Or, as much so as they could, with what they had just learned.

More to come!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Chapter 3: And This is Why Frogs Don’t Enter the Stock Market....

Elsewhere, on the outskirts of the state, a nondescript white van with covered license plates pulled in front of an even more nondescript abandoned warehouse. Out of the van jumped Walters and his three assistants, and the four of them walked into the warehouse.

“You had better have something good planned,” Walters growled to Monty.

Monty nodded. “It’s going to be great, boss,” he assured. He pulled the door to the warehouse open, and the four villains walked in. Inside the warehouse were a bunch of burly, tattooed men, a pair of tall, lanky men with thick glasses and pocket protectors, and, much to Walters’ surprise, a little girl in a fluffy pink dress with curly blonde hair, who didn’t look to be more than eight years old. Behind them was a large contraption, which they could not see, as it was hidden under a large gray tarp.

“Boss, I’d like you to meet ‘Team Eliminate-the-Muppets’,” Monty said, holding his arm out to the motley crew of people. He walked over to the trio of burly men. “This is Butch, Slash, and Sudden Death. Boys, this is Mr. Walters.”

Walters waved cautiously at the men. “How do you do?”

The burly men just grunted.

Monty lead his boss over to the nerdy-looking men. “This is Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones.”

Walters shook both of their hands. “What sort of doctors are you?”

“Oh, we’re not real doctors,” Dr, Smith told him.

“No,” Dr. Jones added. “We were both kicked out of med school because we’re clinically insane.”

Walters quickly pulled his hands back.

The little girl walked up to Walters with a cute smile on her face. “Hi, I’m Susie,” she said sweetly.

Walters shook her hand. “How do you do, young lady.”

Polly looked skeptical. He leaned over to Monty. “Monty, what’s with the kid?” he inquired. “We’re trying to get revenge for the boss, not baby-sit.”

Monty ignored him. “Susie, why don’t you tell my friends here what you’ve been working on.”

“Oh, boy!” Susie exclaimed. She skipped over to the contraption and pulled the tarp off of it. To the shock of Walters, Clueless, and Polly, it was a giant laser.

“But, how-why-what?” Polly sputtered. “How could, but...”

Susie giggled.

Walters’ mouth hung open. “How on earth did an eight-year-old build this magnificent machine?”

“I did it when my mommy and daddy thought I was in the library,” Susie replied.

“But, you’re just a kid!” Polly finally spit out.

“No, silly,” Susie giggled. “I’m an genius kid.”

Walters and his cohorts exchanged glances of shock.

“It’s true,” Susie told them, nodding. “This past year was my last year of college, and I’m bored with kids my age, so on my spare time, I make awesome gadgets like this one.”

Finally, Walters spoke up. “Very well,” he said. “but what does this machine do?”

“If effective,” Susie said as she paced the floor, much like a real mad scientist. “it will drain the Muppets of their super powers, and make them easy to destroy!”

Clueless looked more confused than usual. “But, why would a little kid want to help us destroy the Muppets?”

Susie frowned. “I’d actually never heard of them, until I met Monty, and he told me that they want to use their super powers to catch little kids and eat them!”

“Oh.”

“Is the machine finished?” Walters inquired.

Susie gazed up at her creation. “Um, not quite.” She pulled a folded up piece of paper out of her dress pocket and opened it up to reveal a list. “I still need these things to finish it, and you could probably get them at the hardware store.”

“The closest hardware store is in town!” Polly protested. “The cops are probably looking for us!”

Walters shrugged. “So wear disguises,” he said.

Monty snapped his fingers. “Boys, you go with them,” he told the burly men.

Butch, Slash, and Sudden Death followed Clueless and Polly back out to the white van, and they drove back into town.

Clueless sighed. “I can’t believe the Muppets would use their super powers to try to catch little kids and eat them.”

Polly just smacked him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good stuff so far... And if you could, could you please vote for Deadly in the Muppet Madness tournament? Thank you.
*Leaves choc creep cookies.

Lola p

Reaction score
NO! WATCH OUT MUPPETS! THERE COMING FOR YOU!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Chapter 4: What Would a Thrilling Adventure be Without a Car Chase?

Late that night, the Electric Mayhem left a gig at a coffeehouse in the town. Sabrina, Zoot’s cousin, her fiancé Johnny Fiama, Sal the Monkey, Gonzo, and Rizzo, who had come to watch and hang out, left with them.

“So, what did you guys think?” Dr. Teeth asked the non-band members.

“You guys were great,” Gonzo replied.

Sabrina yawned. “You all were okay, I guess,” she muttered. She nudged her cousin with her elbow. “You were a little flat tonight, man.”

Zoot frowned. He levitated Sabrina’s beret off of her head.

Sabrina pulled the hat back down onto her head. “Cut it out!”

“Come on, guys,” Janice said, as everyone boarded the bus.

Just then, Sal noticed something strange across the street at the hardware store. Three large, burly men, a goat, and a lobster were all exiting with bags of merchandise. Ever stranger was the fact that they were each wearing a disguise of fake glasses, a rubber nose, and a fake mustache.

“Hey, Johnny,” Sal said.

“Yeah, Sal?” Johnny replied.

Sal pointed at the shoppers. “There’s something funny about those guys over there.”

Johnny looked over at the men Sal was pointing at and raised an eyebrow. “Yeah, those mustaches don’t suit them at all.” He climbed into the bus.

Sal scratched his head, but just shrugged and followed his boss.

Meanwhile, outside of the hardware store, Butch, Slash, Sudden Death, Polly and Clueless piled into their nondescript white van.

Butch checked his shopping bag. “Did we get everything the kid needed to finish that thing?” he inquired.

Clueless looked out of his window, and noticed the Electric Mayhem bus pulling away across the street.

“Hey, Polly,” he said.
Polly took his disguise off. “What is it, Clueless?” he asked.

Clueless pointed out the window. “Isn’t that the Muppets’ bus?”

Polly looked where Clueless was pointing. His eyes bulged. “It is!” He leaned over to the driver’s seat. “Slash, punch it!”

Slash looked back at him. “The machine ain’t even finished yet,” he said. “Why get some of them now?”

“We’ve got to get all the Muppets in one place, don’t we?” Polly replied. “What better way to do that than to nab some of their friends? Now they’re getting away! After them!”

Slash slammed onto the accelerator and began to drive after the Electric Mayhem bus.

Meanwhile, up ahead, the small gang of Muppets contently drove home, none-the-wiser, at the moment, to the fact that they had goons after them.

Rizzo snacked on some chips, and slowly turned around, only to see the nondescript white van rapidly coming toward them.

“Uh, guys,” the rat said nervously.

“What’s wrong, pal?” Gonzo asked.

Rizzo pointed out the back window. “I think we’ve got company.”

The gang (except for Dr. Teeth, who was driving) all turned around to see the nondescript white van following them.

“Who are those guys?” Sabrina wondered out loud.

“Looks like a goat, a lobster, and three big scary men,” Gonzo replied rather nonchalantly.

“Wait a minute,” Rizzo said. “A goat and a lobster? That can only mean....”

“Walters!” everyone exclaimed in unison.

“Doc, step on it!” Johnny yelled to the front.

“Way ahead of you!” Dr. Teeth exclaimed. He slammed his foot on the accelerator, and the bus charged down the street at break-neck speed.

The chase was on. Up and down, side to side, the two cars raced. Dr. Teeth, many times, had to make sharp turns left or right, trying to lose the white van. But each time the gang started to shake it off, it caught right back up to them.

“Can’t this thing go any faster?” Sabrina demanded. “They’re gaining on us!”

“Floyd, try to slip them up!” Dr. Teeth called back.

“Right!” Floyd opened up a window close to the rear of the bus, Sticking his head out of the window, he blew a thick layer of ice onto the road behind them.

The white van skidded and slid on the ice, but Slash managed to get it back on track.

“Nuts!” he exclaimed. “That can’t be good for the tires.” He looked up to see that the gang was pretty far ahead of him.

Polly shook his head. “Just catch up with them!”

Slash once again drove as fast as he could to catch up with the Mayhem bus. Eventually he managed to pull up next to it, at which point, he did the most logical thing he could think to do.

“Take some of this, Muppets!” Slash barked, as he used the van to slam into the bus.

The occupants of the bus screamed and held on tight.

“Janice, see if you can put a force field around the bus!” Gonzo suggested.

The guitarist held her arms out, and indeed managed to make a force field big enough to put around the bus.

Slash swerved around, preparing to ram into the bus again as Polly noticed the force field around it.

“No, Slash don’t...!” Polly’s warning came too late. Slash rammed right into the force field, causing the white van to bounce right off and go flying off the road and into a ditch.

The Mayhem bus continued down the road.

Janice put down her arms and the force field disappeared. “I, like, wonder if those guys are okay,” she said.

Sabrina shook her head. “Who cares? Let’s just go home.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Dr. Teeth agreed. He turned the bus around to head home.

Meanwhile, back in the ditch, Polly, Clueless, and their three sweaty cohorts were not hurt, but their vehicle was totaled.

Polly sat fuming. “No one mentions this to the boss, got it?”

“Okay,” the other four crooks agreed.

“Good,” Polly said. “Now, let’s push this car back to the warehouse.”

More to come! Stay tuned!