Super Muppets II: He's Baaaaaaack!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will this be updated? Will this story get finished? And is there a microwave in that warehouse so we can heat up the cold pizza?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Oh, it will get updated, friends. I'm just in the second half of my semester at school. Very, very busy. I'll wrap it up; it just may take a while.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Final chapter! Admittedly sort of a weak ending, but.. well, you'll see!

Chapter 12: A Happy Ending (Right?)

After the day had been saved, the mind-erased Walters and his minions were taken to jail, and the warehouse had been cleaned up, the gang hopped into the bus and headed home.

Rizzo threw himself back against his bus seat. “What a day!”

“I’m just glad it’s all over,” Fozzie said.

Susie checked her pink wristwatch. “It’s 9:30!” she exclaimed. “My parents must be worried sick about me!”

Ashley put her arm around the little girl reassuringly. “Don’t sweat it, kid,” she said. “Just make up a story! Tell them...you were at the library and lost track of time.”

Susie’s blue eyes widened. “You mean, lie to my parents?”

“Do you really think they’ll believe you if you tell the truth?” Ashley asked

“Good point.” Susie turned to the front of the bus. “Hey, do you think you can drop me off at my house?”

“Easier done than said!” Dr. Teeth called back.

When the bus arrived at Susie’s house, Susie gave Robin a hug. “It was nice meeting you guys, and I’m glad I could help you stop those bad guys.” She looked down sadly. “And I’m really, really sorry I helped them build that machine.”

Kermit shook his head. “Don’t be, Susie,” he said. “We know you wouldn’t have tried to hurt us on purpose.”

Susie smiled. “Well, I hope I can come see your show real soon!” She waved goodbye and hopped off the bus, skipping happily to her front door.

Everyone waved at the little genius.

“Let’s go home now, gang,” Kermit said.

The bus pulled away from Susie’s driveway and headed back to the boarding house.

“You think we’ve really heard the last of Walters?” Rizzo wondered aloud.

“Yeah, Susie wiped his memory,” Gonzo replied. “He’s off our backs forever.”

.____________________________________________________________-

Back at the jailhouse, Walters, Polly, Monty, Clueless, and Drs. Smith and Jones sat in the same cell.

“I can’t believe those Muppets beat us again,” Polly muttered.

Walters looked confused. “Muppets? What are Muppets?”

Monty ignored his boss’ oblivion and told Polly “Don’t worry, because I’ve saved a little something.” He pulled several pieces of paper from his pocket and unfolded them, revealing the schematics Walters had used to build his first robots.

“You saved these?” Clueless asked.

“Just in case we needed them,” Monty said. “The doctors have added some alterations that will make the robots stronger than ever.”

Polly looked to the corner of the cell, where Drs. Smith and Jones played peek-a-boo with each other. “I really think that this is a bad idea.”

Monty laughed. “Don’t worry, we’re going to make those Muppets pay,” he said. “We’re going to make them all pay...”

THE END (?)

Yeah, again, there will obviously be a sequel (this is at LEAST going to be a trilogy). I have a few ideas for the sequel, but nothing set in stone just yet.