Super Smash Bros. Brawl

wwfpooh

Reaction score
One could say that those filled with greed (namely political figures and corporations) are often times the Scrooge-esque people of the world

CBPuppets

Reaction score
and get this.....you can actually play as a pokemon trainer but you can get the Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard to do the work. and what do you think about Zero-Suit Samus?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Samus? Well...me personally, I prefer the Metroid original. :smile: But Samus is the only female videogame robot I can deal with. :big_grin:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Samus? Well...me personally, I prefer the Metroid original. :smile: But Samus is the only female videogame robot I can deal with. :big_grin:
Samus isn't a robot, or a cyborg. She just has a cool suit.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Samus isn't a robot, or a cyborg. She just has a cool suit.
Well, since she hasn't unmasked since her debut in the original Metriod, I've always thought she was a robot of some sort. But, I guess I stand corrected. ^_^

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Woot! So excited about Olimar, he looks totally cool. I am SO pumped for this game! Only 30 days until the U.S. release! :excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So does anyone have their Wii connected to the interent? If so, wanna trade Wi-Fi Friend Codes so we can Brawl online when the game comes out?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Heh. i guess I was the only one who liked Sonic X, then. I mean, don't get me wrong. Sonic SATAm is great, but Adventures gets tired after multiple viewings, and Sonic Underground was a disgrace. \\But of course, I like it better in the Original Japanese.

But It's great to see King DEEDEEDEE in there as well. Too bad Nintendo doesn't think much of its older cartoons. Captain N would be amazing in this.