Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
With the exception of being forced to play "Rock Band" and "Halo 3" at a party recently, I have not so much as voluntarily picked up a game controller in about two and a half years.

That said, I will be coming out of video game retirement to play "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" which I have been waiting for for years. I actually bought a Wii just for this (though I did also buy "Super Mario Galaxy", but I won't play it till my most anticipated game ever comes out).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That said, I will be coming out of video game retirement to play "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" which I have been waiting for for years. I actually bought a Wii just for this (though I did also buy "Super Mario Galaxy", but I won't play it till my most anticipated game ever comes out).
Oh gosh, Galaxy is SO awesome! It's one of the best games I've ever played-- on the Wii or any other console.

But anyway, I agree, Brawl may redefine gaming... at least for me it will. It's going to be so incredibly epic, I can't wait to find out what other characters were put into the game as secrets.

But I just need Luigi and Captain Falcon to be happy... Pokemon Trainer looks hardcore.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
My favorite character in the entire series is Ness, which is weird because I hate "EarthBound". I learned to play with Ness early on and now I rarely pick anybody else... though Olimar may give him a run for his money. "Pikmin" is just boss.

Oh, and here's how out of touch I am - when I bought my Wii I was unaware that a "Pikmin" and "Animal Crossing" weren't already available for the system, and tried in vain to track them down.

Though I'm sure I know what answer I'll get, is "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" worth it?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Speed Tracer said:
Though I'm sure I know what answer I'll get, is "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" worth it?
I'm ont sure, I haven't actually played TP, I thought about renting it, but never did...

And I certainly hope Ness is in Brawl, I mean, sure Lucas has Ness-esque moves, but Ness ahs been around since the begining of the Smash franchise, I really feel like he should be kept around.

As for Animal Crossing, I really, really am hoping for a playable Animal Crossing character.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I miss Jigglypuff......He was so awsome in the other games.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Bad News...

The date's been pushed back even later! :cry: Now it's March 9...:frown:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Back again with news! And this time, it's good news! Zelda can turn into Sheik again, just like in Meele!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Back again with news! And this time, it's good news! Zelda can turn into Sheik again, just like in Meele!
Yes, that's very good news. I was worried for a minute there that Sheik wouldn't be back.

But still... the delay looms over us... Urgh. Oh well, it's only a month I guess...