Swaehb! Swaehb!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
MWoO HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, that's my line!:wink:

And ok, you've caught me, I :flirt: Steve, but I don't think it's the same way Beau does...:zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I don't love Steve the way Beau does, I don't love Steve the way Beau does, I don't love Steve the way Beau does...

Oops, I forgot to click my heels three times...drat...:wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
How could you forget to click your heels?!? At least tell me you remembered to put the silver slippers on. Or were they ruby? Whatever, just tell me you're in heels. Wait, no, never mind, please DON'T tell me you're in heels. Wait, how do you click your heels if you're not in heels? I mean... <slaps self on wrist> what the hey am I doing, muffining the SWAEHB thread. Shame on me!

SWAEHB! SWAEHB! STEVE WHITEMIRE ROCKS!!!!!!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Speaking of which, Lisa, if Kermit comes to Chicago, I'll be there, and we have to meet up.

*eats muffin*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ABSONIVIBALUTELY! And no, I don't think that's a word. But yes, if- actually, isn't it when Kermit comes to Chicago? I thought that was one of the definite places he was going. Anyways, I shall certainly make every effort to be there, and yes, we should definitely meet up. That'll be cool- you'll actually have, like, a face, and a voice, and... um, probably some other stuff that I can't detect from a computer screen...

Do you think we'll actually be able to see Steve? I mean, when Kermit comes? Because if we can, it'll be like, that much more awesome, and my face will turn about the same shade of red as a fire truck. At least I think it will. I don't really know. Gah!

SWAEHB! SWAEHB! SO GOOD, IT'S BAD! Er, wait... <scrunches up face>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes I'll have a face, and voice...unless I lose my voice...

But anyway, I hope to the heavens that we'll be able to see Steve! And if I'm with you when we do I can tell him about SWAEHB, and your involvment in it, and then your face would deffinitley turn that shade of red.

But yes, I think it is definite that Kermit's coming to Chicago, and if he does my mom already said she'd drive me, even if I had school, and let's hope that the notice on Kermit's visit is better than it has been.

Oh, and SWAEHB!!! I love SWAHEB!!! And I guess I'm the newest member! Cool!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow Toga, that reminded me of Redwall. Absoballylutely!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
But anyway, I hope to the heavens that we'll be able to see Steve! And if I'm with you when we do I can tell him about SWAEHB, and your involvment in it, and then your face would deffinitley turn that shade of red.
No no no no no, then my face would turn- well, yes, first it would turn fire engine red, but then it would perfectly match the off-white walls of my house. And then it would turn red again. Or maybe it would turn white, then red, then white? I don't know, but it would go very well with Valentine's Day.

And welcome to SWAEHB!

...You know, supposing we do meet Steve, and you do tell him all that stuff, I can just as easily tell him that you're a member, too...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Drat you've got me! Curses...ok fine no telling Steve that either of us are in a fan club celebrating his behind...

Although, we can tell him about Beau...:wink: