1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, May 4, 2005.

1. christyb

christyb New Member

Vegetable Steve? And I thought Gonzo carved into mash potatoes was weird.
  2. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

3. Skye

Skye Active Member

Oh wow, what an awesome clip, MBM! Thanks for posting it!
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting! I saw that special awhile ago, and it's great to see that clip again. I love the part where Marty tries to say "Hi" to Bert as he leaves and says, "He never talks to me!" LOL

It's so strange seeing newer performers taking up the torch of classic characters like Ernie and Bert, and then showing a clip of Jim and Frank performing them years earlier. Definitely creates a special sense of history and legacy. If that made any sense, hehe.

Also loved seeing Frank perform Grover (one of my personal favorite characters and sketches of his). And he's very right, people don't understand or appreciate how difficult it is to create and develop these characters. Instead of saying they just "do the voice" of a character, the better term would really be "he/she performs the character."
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

SWAEHB!

That is all.

Beau
  6. Skye

Skye Active Member

*jumps up and goes behind the podium*

Attention! Order! I have something very important to say!

Ahem.

SWA. EHB.

And in closing... SWAEHB!

Thank you. :D
  7. Beauregard

*pelts podium with bagels* Is that a good thing or a bad thing? You decide.
  8. Skye

Skye Active Member

*starts juggling the bagels and twirling them around her fingers* Works for me! ;)
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's a good things just as long as you have some cream cheese...;)
  10. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Agggh S and HB were like 45 minutes away from my home yesterday and I didn't know about it and now he's GOOOONE. -kicks self-
  11. Skye

Skye Active Member

Oh man! I'm so sorry you missed him, MBM! *sigh* Didn't he know he should've hung around longer? ;)

You never know, though... there might be a next time when you will know he's there! :)
  12. Beauregard

Eric was in England a while back visiting various sites and I didn't know that until he was gone...very frustrating!
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Was he site seeing on the Internet?
  14. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

GOODNESS I had to dig to find this thread... <Ahem> Yo, SWA's! It's Steve's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! <Throws bagels in the air>
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It would be crazy to not to wish Steve a happy Birthday on his own thread! So happy good oay to Steve Witmire!
  16. christyb

christyb New Member

Somewhere in the parking lot of an abandoned building a man with flowing blond hair stood. His eyes watered with tears and unanswered questions, “Why you were the leader the beginning”

A girl shuffled her feet. She so hated to hurt him, “We were never meant to be. Our ages are too different. You are too married”

“Don’t you love me?" He replied reaching towards her begging.

She backs up to leave, “In a way yes but another has stolen my heart and obsession for fine male behinds.”

“What does he have that I don’t?"

Smiling she answered, “Plenty but I’m not telling you.”

With that the girl walked towards her Rockstar discreetly touching his behind leaving a piece of paper with her resignation on it. SWAHEB will never be the same. For Christyb had found her idol…..DC.
  17. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

And lo, the remaining members were trapped, no escape for them possible from the ensuing deluging maelstrom. For 40 days and nights, it rained children... Did it, did it rain. Bo was plastered against the window, his face contorted in a shriek of panick... Toga swimming into the whirlpool rescuing her soddened popcorn and teddy bears and half-eaten bagels, her half eating the bagels caught by the lure of a shiny new book about the prawn instead. Shall this be the day the RHLC'ers have been waiting for? A chance to ransack the rained-out ruins of a once and noble ancient house of Whitmire?

Only the winds of time shall tell.

*OOC: If you couldn't tell, we miss yeh Chrissy B!
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

SWAHEB and Beau taught me everything I know about being a stalker. The world has Beau to thank for this!
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Hope you had fun learning and are not proud of yourself. ;)
  20. Beauregard

Oh well that's just great, leave me here behind with the 'baby' again. This is both our responsibility, CB! You can't just leave me here to control it! It's a beast, it takes over your mind! Nooooooooo!

*cough*

Swaehb...