"Swashbuckle", "Mumford changes Maria's age sketch

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, MuppetDude. It's starting to come back now. I just need to see the episodes again!!! :smile:

Do you remember the episode with the monster stealing stuff that I mentioned in the first post? I'm still trying to find someone who remembers that.

jimmyk

Reaction score
episode 2341

MuppetDude said:
For the Mumford/Maria show (#2341): Mumford was trying to make a plant (or was it a potted tree?) smaller, and did, but also made Maria younger.

As for Capt. Swashbuckle (show #2173), Luis was reading it to BB at the Fix-It Shop, but was interrupted by a phone call. BB tried to figure out what happens next, and theorizes that Capt. Swashbuckle's phone rang (which led to the "fantasy" of Luis as Swashbuckle).
hea there that epsiode 2341 im instread in buying it from u and also do u remeber the episode when mumford placed a mustache on miles then it went on to susan

DerekJ

Reaction score
And call me new at this, but just where is everyone trading vintage episodes, if that's where all the detailed info is coming from?--
I'm Noggin-impaired in my cable area (which I understand at this point is a good thing), but wouldn't mind seeing a couple of these episodes again, whose descriptions are now flooding back repressed memories...
(Just call me nostalgic for those pre-Elmo days, when they had scripts.) :stick_out_tongue:

...Anyone know trade routes for the above-mentioned #2341 and #2173?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
jimmyk said:
hea there that epsiode 2341 im instread in buying it from u and also do u remeber the episode when mumford placed a mustache on miles then it went on to susan
I've never seen the "mustache" episode.

As for DerekJ; the best thing to do is to try and find something to trade. It will take some looking around, but if you can find the right item, the payback will be worth it. I only had a few shows to trade with Boober_Gorg (one of the forum members here with a VERY extensive trade list), and now I've got almost all of the Unpaved shows. After I traded with him, I found another person to trade with, then another, and another. Soon my collection was growing.

It also helps to know the right people. For example, Xerus had the entire "Animal Show" series, as well as a bunch of old specials and shows. I had a bunch of old SS shows, as well as many Plaza Sesamo episodes, and thanks to him my Muppet collection seemed to double.

I hope that this can help you get started with your trading.