Sweedish CHef

Katzi428

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Actually, no one could have done it better than Jim, because the Chef came from something he used to listen to in his car called "How to Speak Mock Swedish".
Aw Super Scooter ...ya beat me to it about Jim Henson practicing Mock Swedish in his car!:smile:
The Swedish Chef is one of my favorites too! Even now when he comes on the screen waving the cooking utensils and singing in Mock Swedish I start giggling!:big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Actually, no one could have done it better than Jim, because the Chef came from something he used to listen to in his car called "How to Speak Mock Swedish".
that is a cool thing to know about mock swiddish .
I Love that cheif he is so cool :mad: :smile:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I actually got to play the Chef on stage in my 8th grade class play, "Muppets on The Move". Looking back, I find it ironic that our "Guest Stars" were Mickey & Minnie Mouse!!

Reaction score
Chocolate Mousse.
God, that one's my favorite.
Either that one or Chicken in the basket :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Blor blor blor, zoday ve maken de Zvedisha Meetabarrs. I abso-fricken-lutely LOVE the Svedish Chef. He's one of the most under-rated characters on the Muppets

Daniel

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
One of my favorite sketches is when Miss Piggy thought he was cooking her dog, but he was actualy cooking hot dogs! By the way, did Swedish Chef ever have some sort of TV special? Because one time I saw for sale a video titled "Swedish Chef: Buns of Bread". Any one know anything about this?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Why not make a thread so we could talk in mock swedish? That'd be FREAKING hilarious!