Sweetums Autograph

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just because it doesnt look like Richard Hunt's signature, it still could be Sweetum's official Disney signature. I'd imagine his signatures are rare if he is not allowed outside. There is no way to really know unless someone managed to get a signature in person.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have a Richard hunt/sweetums autograph and it looks just like muppetdanny's!

Chris

galagr

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm for me that this is how Sweetums's Autograph looks?
I was lucky enough to be able to get this at Disney World by the Muppet-Vision 3D.
At first I wanted a picture with the Sweetums there, but they wouldn't let me, but they did give me this!
I'm just wondering if this is really how Sweetum's autograph looks, does anyone have a signed Sweetums autograph that I can see?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you aquire this? I'm going to Disney soon and would LOVE to get one too. Did you ask for a picture, then they just gave it to you? I know I'm bumping an old thread, but i'm curious.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how did you aquire this? I'm going to Disney soon and would LOVE to get one too. Did you ask for a picture, then they just gave it to you? I know I'm bumping an old thread, but i'm curious.
I kept bugging them for a picture with Sweetums, so they gave me this instead (try to get the picture though!)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That is awesome and something really special to have. I hope I get something back like that from Steve Whitmire I just mailed him and Kermit letters a few days ago.