Sweetums

Wayne

Reaction score
When will we see Sweetums this year dose any one know?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He should be released by Palisades during the second half of the year. Sweetums will happen at some point.

camilla

Reaction score
That is good news. i really want a Sweetums as i am trying to get my favourite characters and the ones that are not usualy featured in merchandise

Camilla

agger_rob

Reaction score
Besides the upcoming action figure, the only other merchandise for Sweetums I've seen is a PVC with Robin on ebay. Is there any other merchandise like these available?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Isn't Sweetums gonna be an exclusive? :confused: If he is, that's really a shame b/c that means I prolly won't be able to get him :frown:

Buttercup

Reaction score
I'm excited about him, there's something really cool about really big toys!

jediX

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Isn't Sweetums gonna be an exclusive? :confused: If he is, that's really a shame b/c that means I prolly won't be able to get him :frown:
I'd assume it might be Target?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
agger_rob said:
Besides the upcoming action figure, the only other merchandise for Sweetums I've seen is a PVC with Robin on ebay. Is there any other merchandise like these available?
Ive got an old set of muppet show pvc figures and sweetums is a part of that set. I think they are German. That and the old muppet show wallpaper I have are the only items I have seen of sweetums.

agger_rob

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Ive got an old set of muppet show pvc figures and sweetums is a part of that set. I think they are German. That and the old muppet show wallpaper I have are the only items I have seen of sweetums.
Is that the one with Sweetums and Robin on his shoulder? I've also seen ones with Fozzie with binoculars, Kermit with a telescope, and Gonzo wrapped up in some kind of silver tape, but I assume that's a different set.

rexcrk

Reaction score
jediX said:
I'd assume it might be Target?
Again, I wouldn't be able to get Sweetums if he was a Target exlcusive. *doesn't live near a Target*