Sweetums

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm hoping Sweetums becomes a TRU exclusive. That way Canadians can get a holw of him too. International may still be a problem though.

Anyhoo, because of the size and price, he has to be an exclusive. Sweetums has been estimated at $24.99 retail. So, since he isn't a mega, and isn't able to fit in the regular line up (all regular figures must be the same sugessted retail price) he has to be an exclusive. Oh, Ken did say that if no retailer takes him as an exclusive, they will release him as a Mega figure just to get him out, but he will be inscale with just the regular line, of course.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that is interesting! I should read more of what Ken says....

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
agger_rob said:
Is that the one with Sweetums and Robin on his shoulder? I've also seen ones with Fozzie with binoculars, Kermit with a telescope, and Gonzo wrapped up in some kind of silver tape, but I assume that's a different set.
No, I think the one I have is a bit different, he is holidng a club and it doesnt look like him that much but you can tell its him, its part of a set of PVC figures of most of the main characters from the muppet show. Those other figures are a set of 5 figures which I think are Australian made for a fast food chain for the muppets from space movie.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I just want to change a little of what I said here. WILL should be change to MIGHT

Oh, Ken did say that if no retailer takes him as an exclusive, they MIGHT release him as a Mega figure just to get him out, but he will be inscale with just the regular line, of course.

It's still the likely plan of release if no retailer takes him, and Ken did say this might be the course of action, but it was not confirmed as the official alternate plan.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
No, I think the one I have is a bit different, he is holidng a club and it doesnt look like him that much but you can tell its him, its part of a set of PVC figures of most of the main characters from the muppet show.
Yes, I have that old Sweetums PVC with the club. The others in that set that I have are Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf, Scooter, Statler, Waldorf, and Animal. I think that there is also a Gonzo, Chef, Zoot, and Sam in that set of figures, but I do not have them.

Anyway, I am so excited for Palisades' Sweetums. I think that it is going to be one of the coolest figures in the line...

Whatever

Reaction score
Sadly enough, none of the retailers took Sweetums as an exclusive. :frown: :cry:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
What????

What kinda goons wouldn't want one of THE most anticipated figs of all time??? They must be off their rockers... Grrrr... So what does this bode for the big lug??? How will we come by him if not as a retail exclusive??? This makes no sense. Now I will be losing some seriously needed sleep. Although this means my custom looks that much better without Pallisades' version to make him look all crummy. :stick_out_tongue:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
What kinda goons wouldn't want one of THE most anticipated figs of all time??? They must be off their rockers... Grrrr... So what does this bode for the big lug??? How will we come by him if not as a retail exclusive??? This makes no sense. Now I will be losing some seriously needed sleep. Although this means my custom looks that much better without Pallisades' version to make him look all crummy. :stick_out_tongue:
You made a custom Sweetums? That is awesome! Are there any pictures of it anywhere? I would love to see it...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Sadly enough, none of the retailers took Sweetums as an exclusive. :frown: :cry:
where did you get that info? Last I heard, it was still up in the air