1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"T for Toes"

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Lord_Morgoth, Oct 18, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Alain

Alain New Member

Dear some guy 75

Yes I can share my segment of EVERYBODY KNOWS I LOVE MY TOES but I can't trade it because I got some other stuff on that same tape I don't want to loose. Right now I send my tape to someone else to make his own copy and after he will send it back to me and then I will send it right to you.

If you want to contact me personnaly reach me at: "adugas@nb.sympatico.ca"
  2. Alain

Alain New Member

3. SomeGuy75

SomeGuy75 New Member

Hi there I would be interested in EVERYBODY KNOWS I LOVE MY TOES. I would be very interested in this sketch. I can send you a videotape or however you want to work this out. You can email me at ithjames@lycos.com

Thanks
    James
  4. supreeme317

supreeme317 New Member

I am very interested in a copy if you can send me one
  5. wd40

wd40 New Member

'T for Toes'...Where the heck is it?

Has ANYONE been able to get a copy of the 'T for Toes' and "everyone Knows I love My toes' sketches? I am yet another person that has wanted to see this among a bunch of other older Sesame Street bits. Havnt seen the 'T' skit since at least the late 70's, but I remember it pretty well, right down to the exagerated sound effects. Has anyone actually OBTAINED these sketches?

The 'T' sketch is really cute. I think this was originally produced for a non-US version of Sesame Street because it sounds a lot like one of those pieces that had it's original soundtrack cut out, which is why there are sound effects. Could there be a longer version in another language?
    Also, someone either on here or on another message board said that the girl who dips her toe into the bath tub had on a swimsuit. Im pretty sure she had a towell wrapped around her.

Anyway, if anyone has seen either sketch floating around lately please let me know. Thanks!
  6. Alain

Alain New Member

7. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

8. BillKal

BillKal New Member

Oh my gosh...I haven't seen that one in years!! Funny how it comes back to me!!!