T*K*O - "Dontcha Just Love Holidays?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
I love it, especially Colin Mochrie, but with all the 'you alls" I kept looking back to make sure it was you writing it and not Kyle, lol
Huh?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hope all of the Hanukkah scenes are satisfactory to TogetherAgain!

Beauregard

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
That mistletoe gag with Vibs and Beau was awesome! And so true to life too...*ducks while Beau throws chairs at him*
You are in so much trouble now! *throws poisen ivy disguissed as Mistletoe at Ryan* Grrrrrr! lol

G-MAN

Reaction score
ok, whenever Kyle (or Erine1964, or whatever it is) tells a story or uses Muppet characters, they all seem to say you all or y'all, so it was just a stupid joke.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Trying to catch up on T*K*O here. Great as usual S'nowth-meiser! Loved the Colin Mocherie bit too!

Vibs

Reaction score
*Throws handmade grenades, formed and disquised as nice little 3D pictures of Ryan and D'snowth tied up in a corner, in a closet, on a raft in the middle of the sea somewhere that no one will ever be able to find them, - at Ryan and D'snowth*

- But apart from that, I loved it all! :smile: So nice and christmas-ish. Looking forward to reading the New Years Evening one... :stick_out_tongue: if there is going to be such... *smugging grin*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, now all of our cast members are caught up!!!

*Note to self: Write Vibs to say "-ish" more often*

Vibs

Reaction score
*says "ish" more often...* ... eh.. wha??? :stick_out_tongue: