T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 1"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Edit: I forgot to mention. I love the idea of a cold opening! I don't think we did that very often. Cool!
It's a new thing we're doing this season; it's kind of like how some old sitcoms would have opening sequences to give a brief little insight of what's to come in the episode.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
One: I also like the idea of the cold opening.
Two: Trivia question commercial breaks! Very cool! Tres tres cool. Toga approves, yes, very much so. LOVELY!

And, of course, like everyone else, I wanna SEE WHAT HEPPENS NEXT! ...Er, what happens! Yes, happens. Not heppens. I don't even know what "heppens" is. Anyway. ...Yes.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Heppens is what happens when you don't know what's happening. ><

Just updated the T*K*O SITE to include the new episode! (Even though season 3 isn't up yet... ><) Maybe I will start posting them on a blog instead... it would be much easier to keep up with. :/ What do you guys think of this idea?

Beauregard

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Heppens is what happens when you don't know what's happening. ><

Just updated the T*K*O SITE to include the new episode! (Even though season 3 isn't up yet... ><) Maybe I will start posting them on a blog instead... it would be much easier to keep up with. :/ What do you guys think of this idea?
Might work. Certainly easier to do. I'd be happy with that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said Peppi, if you ever need help I'm more than willing to lend a helping hand to you.

And Toga! It's about time you got caught up with the rest of the crew! Now where the heck is our favorite company joke killer?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vibs is very busy with school...I'll try and grab her, and apply pain to her until she comes to read. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Vibs is very busy with school...I'll try and grab her, and apply pain to her until she comes to read. :big_grin:
Good, she needs to kill some jokes!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yes, we miss Vibs.

T*K*O SITE UPDATE:

Every T*K*O Script ever written is now on the site.

GO VISIT! CLICK ME IF YOU LOVE T*K*O!
Wow, you've been a very busy little Pepper, haven't you?

BTW, do you still have the updated character descriptions I sent you? Just curious.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SNOWTH! Oh NO!!! Number One, what have you done?!

But, as always Snowthy, awesome, awesome job. Very cool and fun to read. Can't wait to see what happens next!! :excited: