T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 1"

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
lleW sseug tahw? yM draobyek sah osla enog yzarc. t'nsI ti dab swen?
rahtaF ytraM dah retteb yarp tuoba eht melborp.

Dear God please fix my keyboard.
Hey He's already answered my prayers. Hallelujah. Thanks be to God. Praise the Lord.
:excited: :halo: :wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Father Marty? Neato.

I just realized something. T.K.O. is handling sorta like M*A*S*H....that's totally awesome. Plus, Kendra and I are like MP's sorta. That's neat! I can't wait to see what happens!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Father Marty? Neato.

I just realized something. T.K.O. is handling sorta like M*A*S*H....that's totally awesome. Plus, Kendra and I are like MP's sorta. That's neat! I can't wait to see what happens!!!
T*K*O is similar to M*A*S*H in a lot of ways, but there are some other shows that influenced it too: Sara, your's and Kendra's characters are actually based on Officers Smitty and Hoppy from Sanford and Son, lol.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*laughing out loud* Oh my goodness. I wonder which one of us is which? And also...where's part 2? (I'm going to go and read so far into part 3 anyways.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
*laughing out loud* Oh my goodness. I wonder which one of us is which? And also...where's part 2? (I'm going to go and read so far into part 3 anyways.)
You would be Smitty and Kendra would be Hoppy.

And part 2 wasn't produced until after the rest were because I wanted to get all of my appearances over with (the episodes are airing in production order this season and I'm not in part 2 so all of my appearances were produced first with the exception of "Promotion Commotion").