T*K*O - "MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 1"

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, you're right Snowth; the episodes in this season really have been excelent, and so many guest appearances! Has Phil actually read all of thesse episodes? And Udica, how curious! Really looking forward to next week's episode!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Wow, you're right Snowth; the episodes in this season really have been excelent, and so many guest appearances! Has Phil actually read all of thesse episodes? And Udica, how curious! Really looking forward to next week's episode!
I'm not sure if Phil's read them or not, but since he's our big boss man here at MC, I thought I'd cast him as Number One. And as for the 3976th 1/2 being set in Utica, I chose it simply because it's close to Canada, home of many important things like MrsPepper for one thing.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Nyahhaha.....

Good ep!! Good ep indeed my friend....loved Kendra's character and Renee's was great too...

I see I make an appearance.....yay :smile: cant wait...
Lovin' em Snowthbo! Keep em coming!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the record, in case anyone hasn't figure it out yet, the police officers' characters are based on Officers Smitty and Hoppy from Sanford and Son.

I based Judge RedBoobergurl on redBoobergurl.

christyb

Reaction score
Noo, you had to end it there! And with the great Sanford and Son reference too. (Yep, I saw it!) That was a great episode...now for the hard part...waiting for the next half.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well Sis... Could give you the link to go to the T*K*O website where you can go through all the episodes...
Of note, the Season 2 finale.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
SNOWTHERGEIST!!

Really good schtick with the police officers. Hilarious. Really cool to open with a different scene than just the T*K*O office.
REALLY solid writing and jokes. I can see where the story is going but I am still super entertained and want to read the end.

Sorry it took so long for me to finally read this, I haven't been around.

Where is Utica? I could google it, but you know, lazy. :stick_out_tongue:

Someone mentioned the T*K*O site; it doesn't have the season 3 episodes up yet. I'm working on it!! :wink: But the complete first and second season episodes are available and ready to read. :eek:

Really cool and clever, excellent! Can't wait for the resolution!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
SNOWTHERGEIST!!
DON'T HIT MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

MrsPepper said:
Really good schtick with the police officers. Hilarious. Really cool to open with a different scene than just the T*K*O office.
REALLY solid writing and jokes. I can see where the story is going but I am still super entertained and want to read the end.
Yeah, I planned it to where we wouldn't get back to our "heroes" until like after the first commercial break.

Where is Utica? I could google it, but you know, lazy. :stick_out_tongue:
New York (state, not the city). At least that's the only Utica I know of. I'm actually surprised that the fact that the 3976th 1/2 is set in Utica has been revealed before, but people are just NOW realizing it.:crazy:

MrsPepper said:
Really cool and clever, excellent! Can't wait for the resolution!!
Don't worry MrsPepper, I'll save you, it's SUPER SNOWTH!!!