T*K*O-"Playin' Hookie"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Excellent, again. And man, prawncracker, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR. It's like, don't rub Elmo the wrong way, or face the wrath..
If you like that, you should read my latest fan-fic, The Revenge of Elmo.:big_grin: I love plugging things in other peoples threads.:excited:

Vibs

Reaction score
I still like rully wanna know why certain people like thought I was a he when I'm rully like a she fer sure!...? :halo:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Vibs said:
I still like rully wanna know why certain people like thought I was a he when I'm rully like a she fer sure!...? :halo:
:attitude: sez: "Oh don't worry. It's just those fools being UN-American."

Vibs

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
:attitude: sez: "Oh don't worry. It's just those fools being UN-American."
Yes! Those UN-american fools! Right.

... Oh I forgot... I'm an UN-american too...

:mad: - Give me my gloves back!!!

Oh sorry Piggy. I just really like them.

:mad: - But they are MINE!!

Right. Sorry. It won't happen again.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Funniest episode ever! Sorry to respond so late; but ironically, I've been off... not really, just busy, but I'm here now, nice fun script. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hope you get a chance to view "The Not-So Joy of Rules". It's a very punny script.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I don't understand this thread. What is this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is the third episode of our new series "T*K*O" which stands for "Thread Killers Organization". Basically what it's about is, we're part of an organization, and our purpose is to kill as many threads as possible. To clear things up a little more, we're known as Thread Killers because it seems like if we post in a thread, we kill it, or if we start a new thread, it tends to be ignored. The characters are MrsPepper as the President, myself as Vice President, Vic Romano as Chief Thread Killer, That Announcer as Vice Thread Killer, and KermieBaby47 and Vibs as Union Thread Killers. Oh, and Beauregard is our custodian. Basically, it's just a new fan-fic series starring us. Here's another suggestion: if you go to the first thread entitled "Thread Killers Organization, or TKO", you'll understand why we did this, and you'll also find the pilot episode. Afterwards, the rest of the episodes are self-titled thread. Episode one is "The Recruit", episode two is "Workforce", this thread is episode three "Playin' Hookie", and episode four is "The Not-So Joy of Rules". Episode five will be posted tomorrow.