T*K*O - "T*K*O: When You Pull the Plug" (TV Movie)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I hadn't had a chance to read this until today, what a wonderful ending! It's sad, but you guys did it justice for sure. Congrats on a great run and thanks for including me in a couple of episodes. It was fun.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I just read it, and it was sad and wonderful both, and though I'm happy for the cameo and writer's credit, I don't remember supplying an idea that made it into the finale, also was that Flight Attendent who I thought she was :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just read it, and it was sad and wonderful both, and though I'm happy for the cameo and writer's credit, I don't remember supplying an idea that made it into the finale,
No but you wrote for us in the past, and everyone who wrote in the past was credited in this episode much like all the previous guest stars were credited in the end and so on and so forth.
G-MAN said:
also was that Flight Attendent who I thought she was :big_grin:
Sorry, we couldn't afford Crista Flanagan.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Crysta Flanagan, is that Kelly Clarkson's more talented sister?

G-MAN

Reaction score
What I meant was could her initials possibly be KG?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... You mean like Kimberly Grosse, Scooter's long-lost aunt? No, maybe not like that.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I did, I was having fun with you, because it also could have been Kathy Griffin with the "such an animal" comment

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You do have a point... besides, with T*K*O being such a low-budget show we might have been able to afford such a D-Lister.