T*K*O - "Taking it On the Spam"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Very cool DS. One question, but I'm PM you about it. It's true, I DID give you a gold star!!! ^__^I can't believe you put that in the episode. ^^ I'll try and update, now that things aren't quite so crazy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I try to fit certain sub-plots into storylines with what's really going on. In fact, in an upcoming episode, I make a reference to Vic's work schedule.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hey, are you going to throw in a slight crossover to our Muppet Central Movie?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Hey, are you going to throw in a slight crossover to our Muppet Central Movie?
No, Beau, however, is helping with an episode where the thread killers put on a company play of The Moppet Family.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
A company play of the Moppet Family? Awesome... Kind of like this episode! I LOVE IT! And don't feel like you overdid the gold star- it's hilarious! I love it! It's great! As always!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm planning it for the season finale. Beau's working on a script for the thread killers to perform and which thread killer to play which family member.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok, I am finally catchingup after a week off MC!

This was a great episode, but, I'd have liked to see a scene of lunch and BEauregard serving...Spam...

:stick_out_tongue:

~ ever Beau!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Boy I've missed a lot! Great as always, even though I sometimes come off as a jumpy spaz. :wink: