Target Muppets DVD Exclusive with 6 Muppet Show Episodes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki, the sampler has the episodes with Florence Henderson, Twiggy, Peter Sellers, John Cleese, Alice Cooper, and Sylvester Stallone.

Wow, the two season two episodes were also included in the same Best of the Muppet Show DVD from Time-Life.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You know The Muppets are doing well when some things have already sold out and it hasn't even been out a week yet!!! Especially the exclusives are already sold out in my area! The Best Buy one I can tell you went like hotcakes! The ones from Walmart also sold out. I can also tell you just the Wocka Wocka pack without the lunchbox or finger puppets aren't anywhere in stores in my area. It's like Christmas at least in my neighborhood. LOL!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know The Muppets are doing well when some things have already sold out and it hasn't even been out a week yet!!! Especially the exclusives are already sold out in my area! The Best Buy one I can tell you went like hotcakes! The ones from Walmart also sold out. I can also tell you just the Wocka Wocka pack without the lunchbox or finger puppets aren't anywhere in stores in my area. It's like Christmas at least in my neighborhood. LOL!
I hope this leads to Disney working harder on clearing music rights for season 4 (hopefully it won't lead to music rights holders raising their fees).

Fabe

Reaction score
I just bought the Blu-ray Wocka Wocka Value Pack (ridiculous name) at Target and there was no Bonus Disc with the Muppet Show included. I wonder if I can get it from them somehow... Haven't seen the movie yet so I'm really excited to watch that soon!

zoebell

Reaction score
is that the holdup with seasons 4-5? the music rights?