Taz-Mania! It's about freaking time!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The first volume hasn't been released yet, but volume 2 has already been announced!

Drtooth

Reaction score
In a remarkable act of completism, WB has announced plans to release everyone's least favorite Steven Spielberg Presents show Pinky, Elmyra, and the Brain.

While I can see why it has a bad reputation, it had some truly inspired World domination schemes and that incredibly funny "Any questions" bit. Not to mention a whole episode devoted to mocking the WB network's Saturday Morning programming. At least the sometimes annoying first season bumpers with sitcom stars.

mr3urious

Reaction score
In a remarkable act of completism, WB has announced plans to release everyone's least favorite Steven Spielberg Presents show Pinky, Elmyra, and the Brain.

While I can see why it has a bad reputation, it had some truly inspired World domination schemes and that incredibly funny "Any questions" bit. Not to mention a whole episode devoted to mocking the WB network's Saturday Morning programming. At least the sometimes annoying first season bumpers with sitcom stars.
I also really liked the spelling bee episode in which Baloney the Dinosaur goes berserk on the duo for helping Elmyra cheat, and starts stalking them Jurassic Park style. That and the episode with "Mister Brain's Neighborhood".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Has anybody seen any copies of the Taz-Mania DVDs? Two volumes have been out, and I haven't found any copies anywhere. Not at Target, Wal-Mart, or Best Buy, and those places usually have Warner Home Videos family market releases (of course I have also never found a copy of the Porky Pig DVD that came out last year, either). And keep in mind Taz is one of Warner's most marketable characters. I wonder what's going on.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Those are the three stores that I can barely find any of these releases in (Best Buy especially, but I DID find Summer Vacation there, only place too). Best thing I can say is either look for a smaller, independent retailer or just buy it off amazon (or get a friend or family member to order it for you... that's what I do cuz I don't have a credit card).