Teacher's Pet: The official discussion thread

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Lt. Penguin here with the Hidden Mickey report!

1. In the "A Whole Lotta World" states song, one of the states is wearing a Mickey Mouse Club hat.

2.When the Helpermans reach Florida, the is a 30's style Mickey on the sail of a passing boat.

3.Stay for the end credits, when a photo of Leonard,Scott and Mrs.Helperman
at DisneyWorld is shown they're posing with a strange looking Mickey Mouse.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mr.Penguin said:
ummmm....Phil,you can move this to General Disscussion. :embarrassed: (you gotta get a smilie of a Muppet blushing,maybe Prarie Dawn).
Done.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Finally someone started a thread on this subject!

I have seen the movie, and all I can say it was an all out rib bone tickling that had me laughing from the Walt Disney Logo (redesigned by Basemen) till I got cold an agrivated waiting for the bus.... then of course later when I was at home.

I mean, Doug and recess... they were okay as movies, but nothing more spectacular than the actual shows. But Teacher's Pet whent above and Beyond the cartoon series, making for an edgy, energetic wonderful film.

I heard the Disney Store may soon release Spot/ Scot Plushes....

P

Philo and Gunge

Just wondering

Is there any kind of short film before the movie? I am just wondering, it seems like the kind of movie that a cartoon would show with.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Thanks Phil.

I loved that movie! I wish I had a pic of Baseman's Disney logo on my desktop! Can anyone find me one? I'd appreciate it. They should recontinue the series where the movie left off. Season 3, Leonard and Scott go to fifth grade.
Scott/Spot plush toys? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's a rumor for the Plushes. There was an e-bay auction a while back for a limited release promotional doll, and Gary Baseman was thrilled with it and okayed the dolls.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Did you see the Teacher's Pet Movie Surfers? Baseman has a Scott plush on his desk!