Teen Dating Prob.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, you're young, just relax. Love will come and fide you when it happend weather you're looking for it or not. We all go through rejection, it's just a part of life. If you want to take a break it's not the end of the world.:smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So any updates? Just asking.:embarrassed:
Well, I might as well bring back this thread and mention that spring fever has hit me.. I have a newfound crush on a girl at my school. She's not exactly the prettiest girl (a little bit short and chubby) and she's a junior while I'm a sophomore. We seem to have mutual friends whom I never really hang out with but we did briefly have a slight friendship last school year but now we have next to nothing to build off of. God, I hate being young... :insatiable:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"Pretty" comes in all forms. Hopefully mainly in personality. :wink:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
"Pretty" comes in all forms. Hopefully mainly in personality. :wink:
Ha-ha, well, she does seem to have a heart. I'm gonna try and talk to her outside of school first if we ever run into each other and see where it goes from there, I don't want to make the moves on her too fast. :busy: :coy:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Well, I might as well bring back this thread and mention that spring fever has hit me.. I have a newfound crush on a girl at my school. She's not exactly the prettiest girl (a little bit short and chubby) and she's a junior while I'm a sophomore. We seem to have mutual friends whom I never really hang out with but we did briefly have a slight friendship last school year but now we have next to nothing to build off of. God, I hate being young... :insatiable:
Well first of all, the appearence of a girl isn't always as important as what is inside. About her being a junior and you being a sophmore, there isn't really a problem with a younger guy dating/or liking an older girl. I mean, I have a friend around your age, that has a girlfriend that's 18 yrs. old, and 2 years older than him. So you see about that part of your problem, it really isn't that bad. I have some suggestions that might help you with your other part.. The first is you could try finding out what you two have in common, or you could try going on a group date with her and a couple of her friends. I know how it feels to be young and being a sophmore, it isn't fun.. but I'm sure if you keeping trying, everything will work out for the best.:wisdom:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ha-ha, well, she does seem to have a heart. I'm gonna try and talk to her outside of school first if we ever run into each other and see where it goes from there, I don't want to make the moves on her too fast. :busy: :coy:
Don't want to embarrass you, but it's not about putting some kind of move on somebody. It's about it you tow really connect and of you really have feeling for each other. It could happen over time , it could be over night, it could be that it ends up not at all. It could be that maybe you did or thouhg that you did and realize that maybe you weren't as connected to the other person as you thouhg it would be. It could just be infatuation. I don't mean to confuse you but just give it time and see what happens and whatever come out of it is what will happen. :smirk:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Don't want to embarrass you, but it's not about putting some kind of move on somebody. It's about it you tow really connect and of you really have feeling for each other. It could happen over time , it could be over night, it could be that it ends up not at all. It could be that maybe you did or thouhg that you did and realize that maybe you weren't as connected to the other person as you thouhg it would be. It could just be infatuation. I don't mean to confuse you but just give it time and see what happens and whatever come out of it is what will happen. :smirk:
Actually, I was joking but I see your point.