Teen Dating Prob.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Well to start out with,there's this girl that I've known for a long time now(several years)... and she has had this huge crush on me.I've finally decided to ask her out (because I've also had a crush on her).Well anyway,how can I ask her out,without her laughing in my face?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Well if you fear she's going to do that than perhaps you best forget her. Otherwise why do you think she'll laugh at you?

superfan

Reaction score
You ask her. Straight up. Takes a lot of guts to do it, but you can do it! If she laughs in your face then she's not the type you want. But chances are she will accept or politely decline. Don't give up heart.
Think positive!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
One reason I thought she might laugh in my face is because,she's one of the popular girls & I'm mostly just the boy next store with a really good heart.And superfan,you gave me some good advice & I'm going to take it.

superfan

Reaction score
You'll be fine. If she refuses then it's her loss, right.
Cheers to you! Lemme know how things turn out.

BEAR

Reaction score
If she likes you like you say she does, then what's the problem? I think you're just feeling nervous and unsure of yourself. Are you asking for advice on how you go about asking someone out? Because the first time is always the toughest.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just go to her and tell her "I" said she needs to go out with you. Wait: Have you got a car? :smile: No need asking a girl out if you don't have a car.

Unless you have a motorcycle and then you can be guaranteed she'll say yes.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Trust me, ask her! Even if she says no, it will be a good experience. Don't end up like me at 30 years old and afraid to talk to women.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Just go to her and tell her "I" said she needs to go out with you. Wait: Have you got a car? :smile: No need asking a girl out if you don't have a car.

Unless you have a motorcycle and then you can be guaranteed she'll say yes.
Way to encourage him, Kev! :rolleyes:

Just do what superfan said: Go straight up for it! If she laughs in your face, that's pretty mean. If she says no, it's her loss. Be strong and believe in yourself! Don't be too shy. You can do it!:eek:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It is better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.