Teen Dating Prob.

Ernie101

Reaction score
D'snowth ... The official adult age in the united states is 18. To drink it is 21, but you can become legally dependant on yourself, die for your country, and vote at age 18..so I consider that an adult.

Any news yet Joey?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
D'snowth ... The official adult age in the united states is 18. To drink it is 21, but you can become legally dependant on yourself, die for your country, and vote at age 18..so I consider that an adult.

Any news yet Joey?
No,not yet Ernie.The earliest I'll probrably be able to see her is next month.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Go ahead ask her Joey

I asked a lot of girls out before I met and married my wife and I can tell you it's not easy. I got more than my share of negative responses and a few totally embarassing moments, but it's all part of growing up, if she says yes,GREAT, if she says no, it's not the end of the world, but if you never ask her or any other girl out you will never know what might have been. :wink:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Joey good luck i hope she says yes if not she wasn't the one for you.

peachesncream

Reaction score
best of luck again joey.the summer's going to seem to last forever now.
being a teen's rough but we all get through it.you always have us here at mc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Not anymore. It got bumped up to 21.

Java

Reaction score
Where did you here this from? And if this is the case when does it go into affect?

Then again it could be the state that you're in.

But from the standpoint of healthcare legal age is 18 and you can sign a military contract at 18 and there's nothing your parents can do about it.

I'm just wondering.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Ok, didn't understand why 18 is not the "official" adult age anymore. The only other thing that you can do when your 21 that you can't do when your 18 is alcohol consumption. Sorry to get off topic though.

Anyway Joey, Keep us up to date on this please and try to use some of the advice in this thread.

Goodluck!