Teen Dating Prob.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wait, I have a question. If her parents don't mind you going out whit her, dose that mean that she said yes?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Wait, I have a question. If her parents don't mind you going out whit her, dose that mean that she said yes?
No,I have'nt started going out with her yet.But her parents have known me for about 4 yrs. now.And they trust me.

puppetise

Reaction score
Good on you joey i to had trouble asking girls out i think everyone has a fear off rejection but schools make it worse because you have popularity and all that but what i did to this girl named Rekell (who as i would say is popular) i went up to her after class and asked if we can chat later by ourselfes and she said sure so later at lunch she left the group to meet me and i asked her and she said no well you dont win em all but she and her friends are now some of my closest friends so it didnt turn out that bad

But............. The reson she said no is because her parents dont allow it yet and she said she would have said yes if the situation was different so just thought ill let you inn and see what sorta situations can acour good luck budy im crossing my fingers & toes XXX

Skye

Reaction score
I just want to say lots of luck, Joey!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Well probrablly either tomorrow or this weekend I'm going to try to ask out Amanda.I'll let you guys know what the answer is.

superfan

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
Well probrablly either tomorrow or this weekend I'm going to try to ask out Amanda.I'll let you guys know what the answer is.
I'll have my fingers, eyes and toes crossed for you!
Good luck, I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Well I finally asked out her out Today,but I'll probrablly have to wait till at least Monday or Tuesday to get a reply.BC she doesn't have a e-mail address.

superfan

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
Well I finally asked out her out Today,but I'll probrablly have to wait till at least Monday or Tuesday to get a reply.BC she doesn't have a e-mail address.
email????
Aaah, why didn't you do it in person?!
Either way I hope you get a positive response!
Good for you for asking.
Three days til Monday!