Teen Dating Prob.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
superfan said:
email????
Aaah, why didn't you do it in person?!
Either way I hope you get a positive response!
Good for you for asking.
Three days til Monday!
I did ask her in person.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
She said no,and I don't think she even took me seriosly(spelling?).

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dont worry, Joey, if she said no, it just wasnt meant to be.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Joey. Don't worry. I didn't date in school montly because I was shy and all the ones I wanted to go out with were a little older then me. Funny huh? I have asked two girls before. One said no. The other one said maybe but then it turned out she had someone else she was talk to about that. So I still don't have a girl. You know now all the girls I ask are at least a year or three years younger then me. It's almost like when I was young I wanted older woman. Now I want younger ones. Is that wrong or not good? I seem to like them not to young but pretty young. Is there an answer for that?

superfan

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
She said no,and I don't think she even took me seriosly(spelling?).
That sucks. But you never know. You may have opened her eyes to an option she hadn't thought about before and may now look at you differently....in a GOOD way, I mean.
And if I may say so, I'm really, really proud of you that you asked her though, that's the biggest thing of all right there. :big_grin:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Sorry to hear that Joey. Don't worry. I didn't date in school montly because I was shy and all the ones I wanted to go out with were a little older then me. Funny huh? I have asked two girls before. One said no. The other one said maybe but then it turned out she had someone else she was talk to about that. So I still don't have a girl. You know now all the girls I ask are at least a year or three years younger then me. It's almost like when I was young I wanted older woman. Now I want younger ones. Is that wrong or not good? I seem to like them not to young but pretty young. Is there an answer for that?
Well If sombody prefers younger men or women depending you they are, in that sense there's something wrong.

superfan

Reaction score
Well, he's 25...if it's like he's going after 16 year olds, then yeah, there's a problem. But 20 and up shouldn't be a big deal.

Erine81981

Reaction score
superfan said:
Well, he's 25...if it's like he's going after 16 year olds, then yeah, there's a problem. But 20 and up shouldn't be a big deal.
Thank you SuperFan. Thats kind of what I'm going for.