Teen Dating Prob.

Davina

Reaction score
well, since most relationships aren't between people of the exact same age... odds are, one or the other will be older.. :smile: and us gals tend to want older guys (at leat a smidge older) as they tend to be more mature emotionally, and they are therefore a bit more on par with each other...
I didn't date at all in high school, and didn't really do a lot of dating in college, but that didn't stop me from eventually finding a great guy and getting married... and yes, he is several years older then I am :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hang in there joey buddy. Maybe it was not meant to be. But if you really like this girl, somtimes the best cure is time. But stick in there, though.

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Hey Erine81981, I'm 27 and have never dated a girl my age, they've all been at least a year younger. My mental cutoff is my little sister's age (she's 23... I think!). Anything younger than that is just too weird for me!

But hey, as long as they're out of high school, I think you're okay... But the older you get, the less willing society is to accept you dating a 19 year old!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I guess you were right...

Ilikemuppets said:
Hang in there joey buddy. Maybe it was not meant to be. But if you really like this girl, somtimes the best cure is time. But stick in there, though.
I gave it some time.So in note-form I asked her out again,but this time I told her how much I like her,think about her,and the feelings I have for her.Well I got a no the 2nd time too,here's what she said...

Hey,
I think we should just be friends.
I sorda have a boyfriend right now.

Love - Amanda

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Well, it's a start

Don't let that discourage you, I have many female friends. In fact my wife started out as one. Maybe later on her boyfriend will break up with her and leave you an opening, then again maybe not. Meanwhile take what you got and work with it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, if she has a boyfriend, then maybe you should just leave it alone. But if you really want her, maybe you should move on, but always keep hope alive.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I just found out today that she has a boyfriend,but maybe sometime in the future she'll be single again.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Um, I wouldn't ask her out again if I were you, because it might ruine your friendship if you keep bothering her about it. So what I would do is move on, it's hard, but try it...