Tell me about the last episode "Change of Address"

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
Yeah, I think the idea is that you can't see the fraggles unless you can believe in that kind of thing. Doc never saw Gobo until the end and never believed Sprocket. That is why he couldn't see them (I guess). It is also possible that the fraggle caves are like sub space. You can travel long distances in a short time by folding regular space and using sub spacve to travel. Little star trek logic for ya. :wink:
oh..so how did doc and sprocket meet?

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
There was never actually a time when Doc and Sprocket actually met. They already knew each other by the time the first episode started. Although it would have been nice if they would have had them meet on the first episode. Or if they would have had a flashback episode when Doc first meets Sprocket.

Erine81981

Reaction score
pigOnantibiotix said:
Anyone who hasn't seen this episode and is wanting to see it, I have it in .avi format on my computer and would be perfectly willing to drop it off at dropload.com or something, or whatever means of uploading it to you.. just email me and we'll work out something. :smile:

I wouldn't mind having it. I have some fraggle rock songs. if you want to trade thoses of a episode.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
AmazingMumford said:
There was never actually a time when Doc and Sprocket actually met. They already knew each other by the time the first episode started. Although it would have been nice if they would have had them meet on the first episode. Or if they would have had a flashback episode when Doc first meets Sprocket.
hmm..what i meant to say was, when did doc and gobo meet....:embarrassed:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I always wondered that. Being the fraggles are so small, to be able to walk to the desert would be quite a hike for them. The desert would have to be a substancial distance from the workshop to justify Doc having to move. So for the small fraggles to get there that quick would be almost impossible. I think the whole- Fraggle universe is in our hearts and imaginations. (Could the huge Gorgs really live in a tiny wall unnoticed by the human world?) They are not physically real. If they were I think Uncle Matt would have been captured and put in a zoo walking around our world so freely (as I recall kids did see him though). I think if you belive in the magic and keep it in your hearts you can see the Fraggles and they will always be with you.
I have to agree with you on that. I always believed that anything was real as long as you believed it was. When I was little I believed I had a fraggle hole in my bedroom behind a old box of ' junk ' I had, underneath a old desk I had that had my type writer on it which I used to sit for hours on end writing stories about the Fraggles, and when no one was around they would come out and play with me. I would leave them gifts, which I later on took away, and pretended that the Fraggle took them. I was so into it that I believed Doc was my father. Seeing that I never knew who my real father was. I used to pretand he was.

When I got older and my wiriteing skills got better, I wrote 2 series of fan fics. The first one was about how the Fave Five came to be, it was a 5 part story about how each of them were born and who their parents were. And the second series was about what might happen if they had children.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
:smile:
jellyman kelly said:
oooohhh.....so do we think this is symbolic of something? like, is the message that magic is everywhere, or magic is just in our imaginations...? the reason i ask is that when doc moved to the desert, it must have been a really long way from his old workshop, and for the fraggles to suddenly arrive there, could he have just conjured them up in his own mind?? or was that long tunnell they followed actually that long that it took them to the desert...? i cant beleive i never saw this episode, you cant rely on australian television stations, they begin a season of one show and sometimes they just never finish it..:cry:
I'll say. I live near the VIC?SA border and I saw the last show on VIC TV (now WIN TV). Right away they went into repeats and they just jarred after "Change of Address". Worse, they got to "The Gorg Who Would Be King" and replaced it with the inferor animated version! I would love to see the last three shows again, maybe if the first season DVD set sells well, HIT will bring out the rest of the shows as well.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Those people didn't had the butchet to do that.