Telly and Oscar back to being friends again?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
HELLO, THIS IS OSCAR I HAVE TAKEN OVER ABIRANIRIBA'S POST (ACTUALLY I TOLD HIM TO SCRAM) I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS, NOW STOP SAYING THAT I DO AND QUOTING THINGS THAT I SAID UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF FRIENDSHIP!!! :grouchy:
Sorry, Oscar. But we're entitled to our opinions. Lol.

Yeah, Oscar does seem caring deep down inside although he'd never admit it. He did seem proud of Telly when he learned the cheer. And of course he did want to show his appreciation to Gordon for helping Telly in his own grouchy way.

BEAR

Reaction score
One thing we do know is that Oscar likes kids.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I'm Back

Hi guys, abiraniriba here, sorry about Oscar taking over my post for a little while I have to tell all my muppet friends to clear out when I'm on the computer sometimes it can get annoying especially when Sweetums looks over my shoulder at what I'm posting (like he's doing right now). I saw "Elmo In Grouchland and was amazed by how all the grouches managed to cooperate and get along when their world was in trouble. My daughter liked it too. She's an Elmo nut (Elmo will you please stop playing with my mouse!! (okay elmo stop)) As you can see it's ver hard to work here with all this going on, but I manage. Great now some bazooka-beaked wierdo and a cute furry blue monster just flew over my head. Guess I better go help them up when they land. :halo:

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I guess that's true, hence the Grouchkateers.

Yeah because I even saw a picture once of a little kid hugging Oscar around his neck and Oscar had the biggest grin on his face. Hard to believe, huh?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I doubt something like that would be on the show. He probably would have at least said "yuch" or something, but he does have a soft spot for kids and his worm Slimey.

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Hmmmm. I doubt something like that would be on the show. He probably would have at least said "yuch" or something, but he does have a soft spot for kids and his worm Slimey.
Yeah, thats the whole thing about Slimey. He brings out the sensitive side of Oscar's personality. Slimey is kinda like his little baby. Watch the Trash Gordon segments they have now. He is so nice the way he talks to the worm.

One thing I find interesting is that in the Unpaved book, it says that Oscar secretly has a garden of flowers in his can. Susan is the only other person on Sesame Street who knows about it. Hmmm...

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I remember an episode from 1984 when Telly got lost and Oscar got very worried about him. I remember him being really nervous in that episode and sometimes really sad. I think this proved that deep down he really did care about Telly.