• Love it!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Like it!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Kermit kissed her hand in hope of her to wake up. "I'm sorry, I was too rough with you." he whispered. Her eyes opened. "What happened?" she asked. "You had a heart attack yesterday after breakfast. It was my fault. I was too rough with you." he told her, "They had to put you down for a while and they had to ship you here in the 2nd floor." "I'm sorry." she bawled, "It was my fault." "Don't cry." he rubbed her head, "It's ok." "I wanna go home." she said. "You can't go home yet." he said, "I'm not going to leave you here. Ok?" She nodded in agreement.

Fozzie walked into her room. "Hey, she's awake?" he asked. "Yea." Kermit replied, "The mediciene they gave her makes her emotional." "Ok." the bear said. Kermit looked over to her. "I'm not going home." he said. "Piggy had a kidney failure." the bear told her, "And a blood clot." "How did she get a kidney failure." the frog asked. "Inercourse, anything." the bear said. "Oh no!" the frog cried, "It's all my fault. I forced her." "No!" she said, "It's not your fault!" "Piggy, stay out of it." the bear said. "She's the victim!" the frog stated. "It's not my fault that you fell in love with a pig and had inercourse with her." the bear said. "I SAID I WAS SORRY!" the frog exclaimed. "Kermit, it's ok." she said, "It's not your fault. Please, stop saying that." "It's the frog's fault." the bear said and walked out. "Piggy-" "Don't." she said.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
pt. 2

Kermit kissed her hand in hope of her to wake up. "I'm sorry, I was too rough with you." he whispered. Her eyes opened. "What happened?" she asked. "You had a heart attack yesterday after breakfast. It was my fault. I was too rough with you." he told her, "They had to put you down for a while and they had to ship you here in the 2nd floor." "I'm sorry." she bawled, "It was my fault." "Don't cry." he rubbed her head, "It's ok." "I wanna go home." she said. "You can't go home yet." he said, "I'm not going to leave you here. Ok?" She nodded in agreement.

Fozzie walked into her room. "Hey, she's awake?" he asked. "Yea." Kermit replied, "The mediciene they gave her makes her emotional." "Ok." the bear said. Kermit looked over to her. "I'm not going home." he said. "Piggy had a kidney failure." the bear told her, "And a blood clot." "How did she get a kidney failure." the frog asked. "Inercourse, anything." the bear said. "Oh no!" the frog cried, "It's all my fault. I forced her." "No!" she said, "It's not your fault!" "Piggy, stay out of it." the bear said. "She's the victim!" the frog stated. "It's not my fault that you fell in love with a pig and had inercourse with her." the bear said. "I SAID I WAS SORRY!" the frog exclaimed. "Kermit, it's ok." she said, "It's not your fault. Please, stop saying that." "It's the frog's fault." the bear said and walked out. "Piggy-" "Don't." she said.
Would you like to be in my next story?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 8

Kermit and Miss Piggy was in the car, going home. "Piggy, I am so sorry about-" "You and Fozzie are feuding again." she said, "You promised that you two wouldn't be feuding again." "I almost lost you!" he bawled, "He blamed you for it and me. I was the one who caused your kidney to fail. No one loves you more than I do. I understand you more than your own brother." "I don't know." she said, "I wish I wasn't the cause of this." He pushed the brakes, causing the car to stop. "Let me show something when we get there. And, you're not the cause. I love you, I really do, but you don't have to put this on yourself. You can't blame yourself for this. I know that your mom blamed you for everything, but you're with me now. I won't let anyone blame you for anything, ok?" "Ok." she said. He started to drive. "Can you do me a favor?" she asked. "Yep." he replied. "My phone needs a new screeen saver." she told him. "I was thinking the same thing." he laughed.

They arrived at the house and got out of the car. They went to the backyard and pushed a button, which leads a elevator to open. He guided her to the elevator and clossed the door. "What is this?" she asked. "Something that everyone else knows." he told her. The elevator opened and it showed an underground place. He took her to a bench that has a heart in the back. "Give me your phone." he laughed. She gave him her phone. He put the phone on camera and put it in front of her. She leaned on his shoulder. "Ready?" they both asked. She pushed the button, which took the picture. She took the phone and changed the saver. He pulled her closer and they shared a long kiss. She pulled away. "After you got shot, I had to make a decision. It was either I walked away and let you die or stay and try to save you. When I watched you go flat-line, I kept drinking until I was in a alcoholic coma for a day or two. I thought it would take the pain away, but it made it worse." he said, "That's why I've protecting you like you're my own." He took her waist and they started to kiss again. She lied down on the bench and he got on top.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 9

They continued to kiss on the bench. "Are you ok with this?" he asked. "Yes." she replied. He started to kiss her neck, her new sweetspot and then went down the her stomach. "What will happen to us?" she asked. "We'll get more steamy." he said, kissing her body. He pressed against her. Then, he kissed her lips again. "This is getting good again." he told her. She smiled at him as he kissed her collarbone. "Yea, it is." she studdered. "Piggy, you're shaking." he got off of her. "I'm fine." she said, "Just a little cold." He took a blanket and covered himself and her up. She lied down on his chest and fell asleep in each other arms.

Fozzie walked to Walter's room. "Kermit and Piggy had inercourse a few days ago and I think they're doing it right now." the bear said angerly. "Oh." Walter said. Fozzie lied on the bed and Walter lied on the beanbag and went to sleep.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 10 FINAL CH.

Kermit went to Fozzie's room. "You was right." he said. "No." Fozzie said, "I wasn't." He hugged the frog. "I guess we're both protective of her." the frog said. "Yea." the bear said. Piggy came in. "Kermit, we need to talk." she said, "Bring him with you." They followed her to her room. "I found this in here." she said. A bullet. "How?" the frog asked. "I heard something from here." the bear said. They walked out of the room. "Hey, you're ok?" Kermit asked. "Yea." she told him, "I'm fine." They shared a kiss. "I love you." he told her. "I love you, too." she said, leaning her head on his shoulder. They walked downstairs and watched TV for the rest of the night.

THE END. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS STORY?