1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The “What did you do today?” thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by AlittleMayhem, Oct 9, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Spent the weekend wallowing in "Alcatraz" (my dvd copy arrived Sat). Ahhhh lovely! Some truly twisted acting, great story, love the series...now off to petition its revival! I gotta know what the heck happens!!!

But camped in a comfy chair with snacks and Sam Neill's gravelly American accent for the series: fun. Much fun.
    --------------
  2. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I spent about five hours in two different planes today. And now it's past midnight, and we still have an hour or so of driving until we reach our final destination... ugghhh, I'm tired.
  3. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'm typing in the middle of an apple store and my mom's getting an iPhone, which she wont let me touch because last saturday I got dirt all over her old one phone :p
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I decided to play Cinderella and dust and do laundry. :p
    mo likes this.
  5. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

My life drawing teacher may appear to be a down to earth and funny person on the outside, but really, he's certifiably insane. Take for example today, where he made us paint out picture with the paper on the floor using mud-like paint and foot long sticks. After that, it was back on the easels and using the same paint, we did finger painting. It almost felt nostalgic except for our model. Who was laying on a mattress. Naked.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Oh and I cleaned but no fairy godmother came to help me. :p
    charlietheowl likes this.
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Apart from school, I created a ePub version of my Chinese textbook.
  8. AlittleMayhem

I have a friend who has his 21st on 30th December, but since everyone is away for the New Year at that time, we celebrated tonight. We just played some old video games and had snacks, but the conversations we had were...interesting. Luckily, I left before they could break out the alcohol but I did try a bit of WKD Blue. Surprisingly very nice, though that's not to say that you'll be seeing me sleeping in the gutters anytime soon.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Took my car in because I had a safety recall notice, had a late lunch with my hubby, then went grocery shopping and apparently my whole state has gone completely insane cause of hurricane Sandy and then we came home. :p
  10. AlittleMayhem

Finally got some silk painting done, though it needs to dry before I can colour it.
  11. Pinkflower7783

Trying to get back to normal after yesterday's terrible storm.
  12. AlittleMayhem

Went for my interview today. I was so nervous but it went fantastically! 'Least compared to my last interview. :D
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it. Hope you get the job. :)
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  14. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Made dinner tonight by myself from start to finish for the first time in forever. On the menu: steamed broccoli (came out well), breaded pork chops (burnt but tasty), roasted potatoes (came out well), and chicken for my dad (looked good). Only problem was that my dingbat father decided that despite the fact I made the extra dish for him and him only, tonight was the night to skip dinner.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'll take that chicken, then... :cluck:

*think CCC people are going to call me a hypocrite think*
    charlietheowl likes this.
  16. Pinkflower7783

I'm eating pork chops tonight as well. Yeah sorry Piggy...
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

And you call yourself a Kermit and Piggy fan...
  18. Pinkflower7783

Hey! I don't eat frogs legs!! And you can't tell me a bacon sandwich doesn't sound good!!! :p
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

It does, but I don't put that I am a fan of Piggy in my sig...
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  20. Pinkflower7783

Stop trying to make me feel guilty!!!