The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Finally finished Evangilion (great anime; definitely reccomend it). Though I have actually seen the final scene before:

:sigh: I really wish the complete series wasn't so effing expensive.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I changed the Update settings on my computer again. This time, I changed them to where I can manually choose whether or not I was to install the updates (since turning Updates off altogether hasn't worked), and I also have hidden the specific problematic "patch" update.

Let's see if this will work.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Watched Millenial Actress.

Nice traditionally drawn anime film, but man... The plot gets confusing from reality to movie shoot.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
we've been having some issues with our wifi so figuring it was a security problem i turned our guest wifi on with a lower security

.....our normal wifi started working fine again when i did that :smirk:

i guess when i saved the settings it reset something

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I changed the Update settings on my computer again. This time, I changed them to where I can manually choose whether or not I was to install the updates (since turning Updates off altogether hasn't worked), and I also have hidden the specific problematic "patch" update.

Let's see if this will work.
Welp, that didn't work either. :rolleyes:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Welp, that didn't work either. :rolleyes:
its probably downloading onto your hard drive before you can actually go through the process of stopping it. you'll most likely need to delete the update files then use the hide update troubleshooter (if thats even available for windows 7)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/software-distribution-folder-in-windows

I've done this process myself to fend off updating windows 10 to the anniversary update (yeah im still using a version from 2 years ago because its at least stable unlike the updates they've been trying to push)

The only thing i should warn you about is the windows update might be out of sync for a bit but it will fix itself

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I finally finished collecting the characters to finalize my Mugen fighting game roster that I've been working on for about 3 years now. I've officially created my dream fighting game. But unlike most Mugen rosters found on YouTube, there is no joke characters on this one. No Peter Griffins, Homer Simpsons, or Ronald McDonalds here. I decided to keep it mostly a serious fighting game. The majority of characters are from comic books, anime, movies, and other games. With only a handful of Western animation characters including He-Man, Samurai Jack, Mr. Incredible, Lion-O, and Optimus Prime. I decided to stick to the bada**s of Western Animation this time around. I think the most questionable character choice I added is Cooking Mama, the titular character from what was probably Martha Stewart's favorite Wii game. But I did decide ahead of time that all video game characters are fair game, so I guess Cooking Mama makes a little bit of sense in there lol.