The 1st (and Hopefully Not Last) MC Talent Show 2007

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, this has been said many times before by several different people, BUT, this is the perfect occasion for the quote: "oh well, I tried".

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, sorry, Snowthy. It was a really important thing you brought up, though. And it's awful that that's happened to you. I'm really sorry it did.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
The deadline is the 4th? as in tomorrow? I bought a mike today and might be able to do something with it....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Alright...this is bad....but it was a one take thing. I needed a break from studying for zoology and wanted to play with the new mic. Unfortunately, I don't have the right cable to use my webcam, so you get what you get..and trust me, it ain't much of nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_O2KzZx4vo

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I've also got an edited video that I'd like to enter, but my brother is the actor, so I should see if he will let me enter it. Hopefully he e-mails me back soon!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's great! I honestly do think you have a nice voice!:smile: I loves the Little Mermaid!:big_grin:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
My camera USB connector isn't acting like usual, so it won't be up till Friday.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Bah! I just uploaded my video to YouTube! It takes a few miutes to start working but I'll post it when it does!